hawaii
      good luck

Comment

Hawaii

Comment

kansas over tulsa

Comment

DO WHAT??

I made my play at exactly 10:58 man ....

It is bad enough you are freezing guys out 1 hour before kick-off but to not have a few minutes grace period in case the clock at the forum is off at any given time is just a power trip on your part dude ....

This is a contest not nuclear science ...

Also, you told one person to make another selection(WHICH BREAKS YOUR OWN SILLY ASS RULES) when they posted a sunday game but you did not give others(patlives for 1) the same courtesy, WHY??????

IF you count that guys CHANGED play you have no integrity ....

I quote you-

"If more than one pick is posted the first pick will be used. "

BY RULE YOU MUST USE THAT GUYS FIRST PLAY!!
            NO EXCEPTIONS!!

You are enforcing some rules and NOT enforcing others....

You can get pissed off and toss me for all I give a chit dude... But if you think I am not going to point out your double standard you are mistaken.....

IF you can make note to him and tell him to follow the rules you can grace me two minutes in the first week of this contest... but like i said you instead opted to go on a power trip ...

~peace

Comment

Sorry to get back so late with u ShawNee922...............ur post says u were 2 min late. Im not trying to give u a hard time, if u have a prob with the time given to ur post, contact Jeff, and i will be glad to credit your score.............I'll not grade your pic until i hear from him, since u say u posted at 10:58

Comment

Xbigpappa:

What always amazes me is that the guys that run these contests do it in there spare time and they do it because they enjoy doing it. They try to add some fun to the sports they like and maybe give something back to the forum. Then a few guys come along, they don't read the rules or they forget to post, or simply post late. But pappa it's always your fault, your the bad guy. Don't take any crap, just run your contest according to the rules you set and don't let the few that can't follow them get to you.

Comment

Thats whut im talkin bout boyzzzzzzzzzz

Shawnee922 had better take a "chill pill" b 4 i beeoutch slap his azz..........

Look shawnee922 IF u wanna play by YOUR rules, how cum u did NOT sign up to run the thread!!!!!!!!!! U need to step up to the plate and play like a "real" MAN and handle ur "business correctly" or STEP the hell ON!!!!!!!!

whoz ur daddy??????????????????
                  Last edited by xbigpappa; 09-06-2004, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X