# Ranked Illinois vs Georgetown 12-9 Mens NCAA Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• # Ranked Illinois vs Georgetown 12-9 Mens NCAA Ball

# 1 ranked Illinois, did I just say # ONE ranked Illinois ?

Guess I did...(It's been a long time) In fact this is only the third time in school history a # 1 ranking as beholded them.

# 1 ranked Illinois pack their bags for Washington DC where they will meet up with the Hoyas at the MCI Center.

Illinois opens up an early 12 point favorite with the Over/Under at 135

I have studied this game inside and out, I will not bore you with stats and figures of my review only a few key perspectives.

Illinois is averaging 84 points a game this season, On the road this is a different team, If you throw out the Gonzaga score of 87 (they played in Indianapolis dome Illini terrritory) the Illini are only scoring 75 a game on the road.

Illinois has one more test of the mettle coming this Saturday, as the Oregon Ducks 5-0 last undefeated team in the Pac-10 comes calling to Illinois.

Illinois will win this game straight up no doubt in my military mind..

2 Factors make this game a NO PLAY for me.

Illinois on the road, 3rd game in 7 days....The Illini just dont get up on the road for games.

Illinois could be looking ahead to Saturday, over looking this young talented Gerogetown team.

The Line is high 12.0 and I expect it to climb, laying Illinois as a double digit favorite on the road this early in the season.

Good Luck to all Carpet

Semper Fi

"The Carpet always covers" 2-0 Illinois ytd

P.S. I am laser beamed on Illinois vs Oregon will post later

Illinois finds their road legs 10 minutes into the game and smothers GT with Defense, a very smart and coy effort by the Illini winning by 15.

I am sorry fellow cappers this game for me was to close to call....

Oregon comes calling on the Ilini Saturday, this game will be played at the United Center (home of the bulls) Illinois always plays well there I call it home away from home.

Illinois will win this game the real question is by how much...

Good Luck to all

Carpet

Comment

Working...
    X