1/16 NFL comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/16 NFL comments

The only game I have a strong opinion about today is the Phi. vs. Minn.

I like Philly in this one. I know Philly dose not have TO in the game and that in the beginning of the year when they played they only won by 11 with him.

But can not see Minn. moving on. They are 8-8 afterall!
    That GB game Farve was terrable IMO. But I don't hear too many people talking about that.

Then we have Moss who is supposeably not 100%. but who is at this time of the year? Oh wait Philly might be with how many weeks of rest!?! Sure hope they are not too rusty....and even so it shouldn't be too long to shake it off.

Then we come to this little fact that this is Minn. 3rd road game in a row. Do teams in this position ever cover?

Oh and lets not forget that Minn. def gives up 28 ppg on the road and only scores 25ppg. Let's see how that works out against maybe the best team in the NFC.

I'm just waiting to see how much more the line will drop started at like 10 and now down to 8.5 .......I hope alot more people can remember how awsome Minny looked against GB last week

I'm also gald to see the NE game dropping to -1 being a Pats fan it makes it look better. I don't see why everyone is throwing all their money on the colts other than the fact they want to bet on Manning.

They have lost 4 games this year....ok maybe 3 if you can't count Denver.
    But hey Dome team welcome to Foxboro again!!! But maybe I'm a bit Bais on this game anyhow lol

leaning towrd the unders in both games too.

Any comments are welcome
Working...
X