1/22 Nba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/22 Nba

Thanks Garister, I have been pretty lucky this week......watch me set up for a crash and burn now

But yeah if it wasn't for overtime I over never would of came through. But it did and I'll take my first 3-0 for some time.

This is the last day to booster up the bankroll before sunday. I've went back and forth on the Philly game. At first my gut told me that Philly would win, but then I started thinking Atl. might just run all over them and keep Philly off the field. Then I saw the Bettorsworld people released Philly as a 10* game of the year type thing......so I may as well Hammer Philly hard since I may have to take a few days off anyhow

My only concern is that I have 5.5 at my book and I'm wondering if I should buy the hook...I proby wont

Then I'll proby still make a play on the Pats too.

But back to the NBA

Magic -5
    76ers/Magic under 208
    Memphis +1.5
    and....naw I'm just going to stick with 3

Waiting on the Memphis line.....money seems to be flowing towards Utah hoping to get a better linecloser to gametime. It's already went to +2 and was a pk this morning

Comment

I like your Magic Under, I got it at U209 buying the 1/2

I like
      Chicago +8 at Detroit
      Cleveland at Golden State Over 196
      I like Cleveland to Beat GS, but I don;t know about covering the 3.5, so I ain't touching it.

Memphis should get back on the winning track tonight against Utah
      good luck

Comment

I like Atl +8 too.....but not enought to bet on it

I figured you'd like memphis lol

I also took
        Oregon St +4 BIG
        Carpet's Gonzoga -5 and Youngstown

Good luck

HOpe u got Philly tomarrow

Comment

GQ-

I used to like Memphis, now that I read that Kirilenko is Back.their second leading scorer and shot blocker, I feel that even if he isn't effective, it may be enough to fire them up...I am not playing this game.

Unfortunately for me...everything I put down for picks I bet on the books too.

Regarding NFL-

Philly and Atlanta is tough, I am leaning Towards Philly, but not big.

Steelers hosting big NE, NE are the champs and it always seems to go their way, but I think I'll take 3 and go with Pitt, they have been dogged all season and some still don;t see how they are where they are now.
          Its really hard am I thinking with my heart or my head on them?

My best bets are the unders, bad weather, good defenses, and last year both championships went Under.

well I got side tracked,
          there is other NBA games I like, but If I am not willing to put money on it then I won;t put it down here.
          good luck

Comment

I know what you mean all my picks I bet on to....I even log them into a sports monitor too just so I can keep track.

No worrys I'm a Utah fan and even if AK 47 is in the game I still like Memphis in this one....Magic are starting to play some defence so hopefully the under will still work out....Magic -5 looks easy....then all the college hoops LOOK good SO FAR

But we'll see......this is my big weekend I have more money riding on Sat and Sun than I normally bet during the week.....My boss told me this weekend will be the last days off I have till our corprate spring visit so I don't know how that will effect my handycapping.....but with the big games of Oregon st. today and Philly tomarrow and the normal play we'll see

Best of luck to all

BTW the line I but on here is not always what I get it at...at my book it's what I got it at the monitoring service
            Last edited by GQ Pig; 01-22-2005, 07:50 PM.

Comment

I guess I am not the only one who likes the Clev/GS Over its rising now at 197 instead of 196, game time another hour away.

Since your a Utah fan I put my faith in you and went with the Grizzlies..go bears.

I hope Magic plays D, because its not lookin' good for the Under...I am a heavy NFL bettor myself and have been doing pretty well with that, but its only two days a week and thats not enough for me.
              good luck

Comment

Oh well My NBA winning streak end at 4 with a 1-2 day yesterday. Who Knew that Kyle K. kid could know down those clutch 3's in the 4th qtr. to mess up my side and the under.....although the under shoulda got thrown out the window with a 1 qtr score of like 36-35.

But thanks to some help here I was able to go 2-1...then thanks to my poor money managment system was able to take a looseing day and compound it into a super loosing day

But today I'm mostly watching football....I might look at a few late games later.

I'm looking toward Philly, NE, and both overs even with the weather....but waiting for people to push the number down some before I get on the overs

Comment

Working...
                X