# 1 Illinois at Wisconsin Tuesday Night Mens NCAA Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• # 1 Illinois at Wisconsin Tuesday Night Mens NCAA Ball

# 1 ranked Illinois 19-0 travel to play the Wisconsin Badgers 23rd ranked..

Wisky is sporting a 38-0 home winning streak, and Coach Bo Ryan has never lost at his new home arena.

Wisky has beaten Illinois 3 straight games at home..

ESPN has moved the game time to 8pm to catch PRIME TIME and Dick Vitale will be there as a commentator...

You cant bet this game is huge for both teams, Wisky trailing Illinois by 1 game in the Big Ten standings, and Illinois remembering the pasting Wisky put on them last year at this time..

Illinois overlooked Iowa last game as they were looking at January 25 for a date in madison...The CLOSE WIN gave this Illinois team a wake up call and was much needed.

WISKY will look to pound the ball inside against Illinois, the Illinois will have a tough time containing the Big men of the badgers... Illinois will live or die by the 3 point shot as wisky will throw up a zone that resembles a steel curtain..

Illinois speed and three guard offense will be to much for wisky to handle for 40 minutes, Illinois must hit their free throws to win this game..

I see a hard fought battle, with Illinois winning this out right

My numbers show WISKY as 1 point favorite only based on home court advantage.

This game has been circled on my calander for 3 months, I have watched both clubs all year and I can promise you that this will be a real great game to watch.

One Injury to Note, Wisconsins Freshmen Foward Brian Batch suffered a right foot injury and is doubtful for the game...

Illinois COACH Weber told his team "We are the under dogs going into this game"

Give me a number one team as a under dog any day of the year..

My pick Illinois

I will post more when the line comes out, I suspect the book will lay Illinois a 3 point chalk...

Good Luck to all

Carpet

Semper Fi

Just to be clear . . . Bo Ryan does not play zone defense.
    Race you to the windows!

Comment

I see -1 and -1.5 at most places this morning.

ML -126 at my book.

What do you think Mr. Carpet? Lower than the 3 you projected.

I personally love Illinois myself to break the Badger Home Streak!

Comment

I am most pleased to see the line at Illinois -1.0 , this is a pick em game for all intensive purposes,

I like Illinois chances on winning this game, they will be fired up and are looking to end the win streak of the badgers..

I am taking Illinois

Comment

On Illinois too.

Played them on the ML at -125. Seems like the way to go. Most places have the line at -2 now and some -2.5s too.
          Good Luck and lets nail it!!

Comment

A Big Win for the Illini as they move to 20-0 snapping a 38 home game winning streak of the badgers.

It all came down to free throws and ILLINOIS was almost perfect from the line

Next Big Game Next Tuesday at Michigan State...

Good Luck to all

Carpet

Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
            X