Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today 2-1

YTD 39-22

Portland lost the game by 2 but covered the 2nd half line by 1/2 a point! We'll take it when we can get it. Seems like I can remember every loss by 1/2 a point so it's nice to be on the other side this time.

Hope everyone is well. Kinda quiet here lately.

Natty

Comment

YTD 39-22

Today I start with Providence -2. Gomes should dominate against ND today. PRovidence's offense should be unstoppable today.

Natty

Comment

Adding UAB +11. I know they have sucked the last 2 games without their leading scorer but 5 UC players have the flu. One of them being Eric Hicks!

UAB needs this game and should keep it within the +11 and mabye even pull off the upset.

Natty

Comment

1-1 so far today. Cincy gets very tired from all the team having the flu and BARELY pulls out a win but we get that cover. Notre Dame beat us earlier in the day by 1.

YTD 40-23

Adding Illinois St +3

They should win this game even but I'm sticking with the spread. Love this game though!

Natty

Comment

2-1 so far today as Illinois st. wins straight up by 10

YTD 41-23

Adding UTEP +7

Pacific wrapped up the conference win on their last game and UTEP in in 2nd place with 2 weeks left so they NEED these games bad! Pacific should be excited for their accomplishments but might now realize the competition they will face tonight. UTEP is HUNGRY for this game and could actually pull an upset if Pacific is flat and praising themselves too much.

Natty

Comment

Pacific pushes last night.

YTD 41-23

Where is everyone at!? Should I keep posting? People are reading the posts but we need to participants. Woodie, Carpet..you guys rock so post those picks!

Today I have one so far I love.

Marquette -2

The Diener cousins will battle it out with Marquette who should come up winning this game by more than 2.

Natty

Comment

Today I am laying a ton of points on Louisville

This St Louis team is not very good, granted 22 is alot my numbers show
                Louisville by 26

Good Luck to all

Carpet

Comment

1-0 so far.

Adding Michigan -1

YTD 42-23

Natty

Comment

Also Adding UCLA +3

No way that Stanford wins this game without There big guy Grunny.

Natty

Comment

1-2 so far today.

YTD 42-25

Adding Duke -4 and the under 159 1/2

Duke is STILL the toughest place to play at. Duke plans on slowing down the temple on Wake and if they can suceed at that, they should win and cover easily on the side and total.

Natty

Comment

1-1 on the duke game.
                        Duke covers but the under was shot from the beginning.
                        Final for the day was 2-3

YTD 43-26

Natty

Comment

Hi Natty,

I will be sure to get back to posting this week. Had a busy weekend and actually did'nt pay to many games.

I am going to keep a close eye on Iowa State from here on in too. Theyare one of the hotter teams in the country right now. And Iowa a be cashing it in pretty quick too.

Comment

Working...
                          X