Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Job, Natty.

I could not get back to post yesterday.

Think I went about 4-3 yesterday. Illinois State was my big play but they lost by 1 at home to Northern Iowa.

Sunday:

ML Parlay: (these have been pretty good to me this year. I know many don't like bets like this but as long as I make a profit, I am happy to do what works.)

Xavier pk
    Washington U pk
    Georgia Tech pk

all on ML so odds are just about +115.

Thats all for me today. I used Oregon State +8 as my contest pick.

Also, see my Grammy thread for those picks. Not big bets but there is money to be made there!

Comment

Thanks fella's.
      YTD 32-18

Today I love one game

Xavier -6.

Before even playing Cincy in the crosstown shootout, the team was all quoted as saying that the real games start after the Cincy one as they are fighting for a 4 way tie in the A10. They are 1 game out and Dolleman was quoted as saying this is the most important game they will play. They also remember what happened to them at Duq last year.

I have them back on track now that Thortan is back for them again.

They should pull this game out easily because of these factors.

Comment

Great call Natty...
        Been following your picks and you have been doing well. Decided to jump on this one with you, thanks for the $$$
        Most Plays are 1-5 units

Special Plays may go up to 10 units

Unless noted:
        NFL Sides are -104
        NFL Totals are -105

-RACK EM'-

Chris

Comment

1-0 Today as Xavier needed this win bad and wins by 11 on the road

YTD 33-18

Thanks sdsutke. I'm glad you made some $$$ on it today.

Natty

Comment

YTD 33-18

Starting off with Pittsburgh +6 They should keep in within 4.

Natty

Comment

Natty....you've establisted some credit of here with your picks....I'm sure not only I but other would appreate it if you got them in a little sooner so we can bet them too.

Unfortinatlly I got Pitt too! that might be the kiss of death.....but they have not lost by more han 5 all year soooo we'll see

Also got Kansas so watch out....it may be a new week....but I'm still in a slump

Comment

Adding Akron -3

They are the better team and playing at home. After losing to Toledo earlier this year you can bet that this game was circled as they are just 1/2 a game in the MAC. Toledo just doesn't play well at home and Akron's crowd will be hyped as they play great at home. There offense should dominate this game and get the big win and the cover.

Natty

Comment

Sorry Guys I have been absent from here, played the pick 7 game only because I got in and could not get out without winning In fact I let my wife pick for me and she went 50%

I have had the Flu last 3 days an extremly bad bought that has left me incapable of researching games, to busy finding the bathroom...

But all is again well at Carpet's front and we will be back for some more NCAA action..

Good Luck to all

Carpet

P.S. Natty very nice job last few days in nailing the picks, well done keep them coming

Comment

No worries Carpet...in fact take an extra day or 2 off while your at it. This is a stressfull game that we play and it'll take a toll on you.

We need you well rested for March madness

Comment

Adding Colorado st. +4 1/2

Natty

Comment

Carpet- Thanks for the kind words. Glad your back and feeling better! I was sick at the end of last week as well and it sucks big time.

GQ pig- I post the picks here right after I play them. I can't and won't change the way I play. Sometimes I play them sooner and ofcourse will post them then.

Natty

Comment

2-1 night. Akron buckled down the stretch with a 11 point lead and wins in OT by 2! lost that push by a point but Pittsburgh and Colorado St. come in on strong finishes.

YTD 35-19

Natty

Comment

ytd 35-19
                            uconn -2 1/2

usually can't post early but this time i could.
                            natty

Comment

Been busy too guys but have been playing the pick 7 too.

nothing great for me anyway. Kind of sucking again. I am playing smaller unit amounts for a while so I can stay alive come tourney time.

Tuesday:

Kansas State +9 (played last night and bought 1/2) at Iowa State...ISU has been hot but can see them playing ot the competition tonight at home. They will win but not by more than 5.

Lasalle +6 at RI...Got to take the points in this bad match-up.

And as usual my ML parlay:

Wake pk
                              Uconn pk
                              Ohio State pk

GL

Comment

Natty sorry if I offended you. All I ment by it is that I think your a good capper and over the past couple days I've tried to get on some of you plays and just missed out by a few mins.

I know how hard it is to try to get out of work and research games bet them and try to get them posted myself....look how late I'm posting tonight.

I hardly make it in time for the 7pm games and I hate betting the late games cuz I gotta get some sleep for work in the morning lol

But anyway, hope there are not hurt feelings and here are my plays for today.

Ohio st./ Indy under 128
                                Hoosers +8.5
                                Wake forest -7

Comment

Working...
                                X