NCAA Hoops Starting Feb.21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Hoops Starting Feb.21

Thought I'd start another thread since the othe one was getting huge.

Monday:

Kansas +1 at Oklaholma...Tough road game for the Jayhawks but see them bouncing back tonight after home loss to ISU on Staurday. A good road win also helps as the tourney is coming soon.

Maybe more later.

GL

solid choice...

GL today

Comment

Adding:

St.Petes +6 over Fairfield...Even teams, game should be close.

New Mexico +1 vs Utah...The Pit is a tough place to play, even fro #13 in the land. NM wins this one.

Comment

YTD 43-26

Today I'll start with UCONN -7 (pinnacle line)

Natty

Thanks for starting that new thread. Last one was WAY HUGE!

Comment

Tulsa + 13.0

Comment

1-0 Yesterday

YTD 44-26

Natty

Comment

2-1 for me on Monday. KU just beat up all game by the Sooners. NM and St.Petes SU winners.

Tuesday:

Iowa State +4( 1/2 pt buy) at Texas A & M...This line opened at +1 and now up to +3.5 at most books. WHY??? Could be a let-down game for the clones here but I do not see it happening. These guys are fighting for respect and a tourney berth. They are Hot and I will ride them all the way if needed. They have struggled on the road for 3-4 seasons now but this year is different. They found out what it takes to win in the road now so I will take the points here.

Miami-FL +3 at Florida State....One of those games that I cannot figure out. FSU sucks and Miami has been impressive in the ACC. See a close game here and will take the pts.

Maybe more later. GL

Comment

1-1 for me on Tuesday.

ISU has a major scoring drought in 2nd half after leading at half-time where they were previously 12-0 when leading at half.

Miami-FL routed FSU who have basically quit for the year.

3-2 for the week.

Back later with Wednesday stuff

Comment

Wednesday:

Double Play:

Wiscy-GB -1 (on 1/2 pt buy) at home vs. Detroit...Can't figure out this line at all. Everything says Wisc-GB by about 6-7 points but they line has dropped all day and I eventually grabbed at 1.5.

Other plays:

Buffalo -1 at Marshall

UAB -3 at St.Louis

Geo. Washingotn -1 at Xavier

Boston College +6 at Nova

Playing with fire on these road teams but see some value in them!

GL

Comment

1-3-1 for me on Thursday. Pretty quiet in here lately.

Comment

Thursday:

Stanford +3 at Oregon State

Cal Fullerton +2 at Cal-Somebody

Marquette +17

ML Parlay:
                      UCLA pk
                      Gonzaga pk

GL

Comment

I have been out of pocket last few days for business

Late Night Special

USC + 5.5 vs UCLA on the road

These 2 teams play each other very tough,

UCLA 2-4-0 ATS at home vs USC

A small play tonight on USC

Woodee12

I love your ML pick on Gonzaga ...Bank it

Marquette plus 17 wow without their best player as the
                        entire milwaulkee area felt the blow yesterday in practice, MQ just not that good...Cinnci has covered as much as 25 this year Good Luck...No bet for me on this game

Comment

I apologize for my comments in yesterdays 7/7 last day. Marquette showed no leadership, and sloppy play. Dumb luck that we covered the spread. I feel like turning down $ the from my book. But I won't
                          Only silver lining I see, besides the cover tonite, is that oddsmakers will be even more favorable after watching that mess. And after a few more practises to adjust to no "Deiner", I still like them to cover the obvious inflated spreads. Remember I am speaking as a lifelong Marquette fan, so judgemant tainted a bit.
                          Again, sorry it wasn't the easy cover I had envisioned. I appreciate everyones advice and commentary. Carpet, you really are unbelievable on your prognostications. And Woodee, I have always followed your visions for quite some time now. I just don't feel in the same league as rest of you, and don't want to feel at fault for steering anyone wrong. I should probably retire at 1-0 on my tips.
                          Keep up the fine work everyone, I enjoy it.

Comment

Hey OldLuds,

I win is a win, is a win. And I'll take it!! Thought we had no chance in the middle of the second half but Cinnci let up a bit and I am sure they are going to be in prety good shape after Huggins gets done with them today.

Any info is good and I appreciate all insight that people post in hear when it is from real life bettors and not scammers looking for business.

We have one objective and that is to win more than we lose and hopefully make some cash and keep it FUN. I don't throw hundreds of dollars on my plays but do make some money here and there.

There are tons of great cappers in here after the same thing and I do not really conider myself that great either. everybody has the team they are close too or follow.

Just keep at and there is no need to apologize for anything especially a WIN!

Looking forward to your other opinions as we head into prime CBB season!

GL

And by the way, I finally hit my 4-0 last night!

Comment

Nice job last night woodee12

No games on the docket tonight for me.....

Saturday another big day will be back with a few top plays for tommorrow later tonight

Illinois is resting this weekend 2 games to go for the big 30-0, Purdue up next at Illinois, should be a old fashioned "wood shed beating"..

Semper Fi

Carpet

Comment

Working...
                              X