BWorld Fantasy Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BWorld Fantasy Baseball

Anyone interested in joining a competitive fantasy baseball league(BW 6th year) is welcome to email me at [email protected] to get the info.

This league has a $100 entry fee with 100% of the entry fees returned in the form of prizes as follows. 1st place 50% 2nd place 30% and 3rd place 20%. I am expecting 10 to 12 teams in this league. We Already have 6. There is a live draft set for March 26 at 4pm MTN.

We will also have a $500 sponsorship from Bettorsworld which will be post season winnings! Thank You Jeff...

Also please sign up here to let me know you sent mail, 1st come, 1st serve..
    [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Its a fun league. I have been in it since it started I think. And Rick does a great job as commish!

If you like fantasy baseball, this is a great league!

Comment

Oh, Yeah. Thanks again to Jeff and Bettorsworld for sponsoring it again!!

Comment

I also have been in the league for a few years. The league is very fun and competitive. Let's make it even better with more teams this year. So come join us if you got the balls!!!!!

ps. thanks to Bettorsworld for sponsoring the league.

Comment

No takers?

It is a fun league with lots of money to be won. Yahoo is easy to use.

Come on!

Comment

Its good to be back, Thanks to Rick and BW
            It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Comment

Great League

undefinedRick, thanks buddy, does a great job and it has been the most competitive league I've been involved with for many years. Thank You Bettorsworld for sponsoring.

Comment

We have 6 teams in so far and if we do not have more are league may be terminated just like the NHL.

Bettorsworld is throwing in a nice sum of cash as a sponsor and with the other entry fee there is some money to be won.

If the $100.00 entry is a problem, I am sure the other memebers of the league would reconsider and move it down so we can get save the league.

If you or anyone else you kno would like to play, please post or e-mail Rick in the first thread.

Thanks.

Comment

First of all, Thanks guys. I appreciate it..

Now, If anyone wants to join and the $100 to win a possible $700-$900 is to much. How about $50 entry and you still will have a chance to win $500-$600. It is a great fun and competitive league!

Comment

Great Baseball League

Anybody who was considering joining this league should do it. Rick always pays as soon as the league is finished. Anyone would be welcome and with the bettorsworld bonus $ thats like getting bonuses on your paycheck. If you need to drop it to $50 to get people in that's fine with me. I would prefer to keep it @ $100 but for more players I'm all into it.

Comment

8 teams so far.....

Lets see if we can get some more teams. Only a $100 league fee and all the prize money goes to the winners plus an added bonus from Bettorsworld. Who wants to the 2005 Champion?

Comment

Feeling like I'm talking to myself in here but heres what I'm adding:

NC Charlotte +2 over Memphis

Depaul/UAB OVER 141

that should be it for the day. Lots of plays but I like them all!

Comment

Shit, wrong thread.

while I'm here, we have 8 now but still would take more!

Comment

Lol

Comment

C'mon somebody step up !!
                              It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Comment

Working...
                              X