# 1 ILLINOIS 29-0 looking to complete the run to 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• # 1 ILLINOIS 29-0 looking to complete the run to 30

Illinois opens a 7 point chalk vs OSU (Ohio State)

This has been a very special season for the Illini and it wont end tommorrow

A magical season looking to go 30-0 and undefeated regular season

Ohio State is playing for pure pride, a much improved team since the 19 point beating they took at assembly hall

OSU can not go to the DANCE due to a self imposed ruling on NCAA violations last year, they are playing fo pure pride ( a dangerous motivator)

Illinois is playing also and looking to wipe the slate clean, a huge motivator...

Illinois will come out flat early in the game, a early morning tip 11:00 am will effect llinois early

I see Illinois to pound it inside. as OSU shoots the 3 from long range at will, hitting maybe 20% from long range

Augustine and Powell will keep Dials in check, alot of fouls in this game as a brutal war will be played on national tv

Illinois will wear this team down and without question win by 10

Illinois by 10

Good Luck to all

Carpet

Semper Fi

This has been a very special season for me as a Illinois fan for the last million years, and a BW poster for 4 years now

Thank you for having me and I just want to go out 30-0 saying look out in the NCAA DANCE

Carpet

A Complete shock to my system this game has wrecked my entire day

Carpet

Comment

Carpet,

Don't sweat it. I know you really wanted Illinois to go undefeated. However, all that matters is winning six games after next weekend.

And, you cannot win them all, if so, this would not be any fun!

Good luck and shake off today.

Comment

Working...
      X