Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carpet any thoughts on the Illini/Nevada game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpet any thoughts on the Illini/Nevada game?

I think 11 to Nevada is too many.

Illini just does not look sharp. Struggling w/ shooting and D. A bad combation again a tough NV team.

The Line is razor sharp at 11

Illinois will have to contend wih the Big Men of Nevada...6-11 Nick Fazekas, Center WAC player of the year inside as well as 6-10 245 pound Pickney.

Nevada also has a 7 footer they will bring in off the bench.

Nevada plays a solid In side out side game and the assignment inside will go to Augustine and Nick Smith (Smith)who will be nothing more than a foul machine trying to contain Fazekas.

Nevada will live and die by the zone, If Illinois is knocking down the threes it could be a very long day for them, but with Illinois shooting woes last FIVE games (40%) the Illini better play FULL COURT BALL PRESSING AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY.

Here is an interesting stat regarding Nevada...Nevada is 18-0 when holding an opponent to 60 points or less, they are 1-5 when allowing 70 or more

DEE Brown says DEFENSE will win games and that the Illini are built on DEFENSE, All year long we have been dazzeled by brillant passing, scoring averages of 78 a game,

So if Mr Dee Brown is correct about defense winning the game I see Illinois winning 74-65

I really like the Over at 130 in this game, will stay away from the line at 11 now 11.5 at BoDog

Good Luck Taxman and all

Carpet

Semper Fi

Comment

TAX

ADDING

Gonzaga -3 Bobby knight hates morning games

BC -3.5 they are for real should roll over UMW

wv + 9 Love the way they shoot the 3

Comment

I hate to say this, but....

You need new carpet.

Your carpet is fading!!!!!!!!

I'm just kidding! Keep up the good 'cappin' and you will bounce back!

Comment

New Carpet is not the answer !!!

The Illinois Game

I hit dead ball center the line O/U and pushed (not my idea of fun) Told you the line was RAZOR sharp..

Zaga lets Texas Tech in the game with JET LAG play, let down game

BC falls to UMW never would of believed it.....

My skills are solid in capping Illinois in particular and the rest of the NCAA

Wait till you see my detailed break down on Illinois next task at hand as the March to the Arch continues for this special team at 34-1

Tax I am sure you are faring about as well as I am in the games, not sure

I have full confidence that rolling into sweet 16 play my numbers will be solid

Good Luck to all

Carpet

Semper Fi

Comment

I am going to regroup and wait for your Illinois breakdown. I just cannot believe the total and line. Push, Lose.

I'm a cold as can be.

I'll let everyone know what I'm playing so that the fade will be very profitable.

I laugh at how bad/unlucky I have been.

Take care Carpet

Comment

Working...
            X