No announcement yet.

Illinois vs Arizona Saturday NCAA Mens Basketball Elite Eight Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even tho I rarely post, I am practically a daily observer of the insight, contests, ect that takes place. Over the years I have enjoyed reading everyones views and opinions on all sports. I have never blamed anyone when heeding advice given here, that proves to be wrong. Thats why it's gambling. I have been reluctant to add my perspective on anything, for the exact reason that Carpet was attacked. I was fortunate that my one tout was correct earlier this year. I have recommended this site to my work associates, as I feel there is alot of good perspective, to use in making plays. I feel the more info there is to dissect a game, the better. Kudos to you Carpet, and hopefully everyone will let this pass, and lets get back to pounding the books! Jeff, really love the contests, and appreciate Monroe and others who get involved in the running of them.

Comment

No one should ever feel they can't post their opinions here.....(on the games that is)

Once upon a time I think there was a problem here with that issue but I think the forum here has been cleaned up for the most part.

I've always maintained that I would much rather have a small core of regular, sharp, knowledgeable posters than a forum filled with hundreds of idiots. Those forums are a dime a dozen. But good solid info is rare.

On to the final 4

Comment

"spent 10 years in the United States Marine Corps, and if you call me an asswipe and idiot in the same breath within arms length, (HELP IS ONLY MINUTES AWAY)"

If it makes you feel better Carpet, YES I would say that to your face If I felt that way..

For what it is worth, I had Az on the $line and I took 5..And I already bet ILL.

I like both Favorites..
        [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

Wow, I had not looked at this thread in the past couple days and it is getting heated. I hope all is forgiven and we can move on. I enjoy carpet's posts too and I know he has not won them all but the insight is valuable.

It does suck to lose one like that and I am sure Rick was just very pissed that it was pretty much wrapped up and then the unbelievable happened. That was a great comback for Illinois and pretty bad for the cats.

Arizona did show me that they are solid and I think I ate the shit burger after my reference of them being over rated.

Lets move past this and keep the info flowing in here.

Comment

Working...
          X