Nba Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nba Play

I just dabble in the NBA and play some from time to time. Going to probably start posting my NBA POD. It is usually the only and strongest play I feel is on the board. It may be a teaser like tonight, side, or total. Won woith Seattle last night.

5-pt. tease:

Orlando pk at home vs. Toronto
    New Jersey pk at home vs Clippers

Both road teams coming off games last night and both home team are rested. Going with the value that I see in that. Could also use San Antonio pk at home vs. Seattle too as they are in the same situation. But I am going with the teams still fighting for their playoff lives.

Good Luck!

Hey Woodee
    Great to see some of your insights, missed you on the boards lately.
    I am looking forward to seeeing your POD.

I'm also into NBA, but haven't done well when I post my picks here.
    Had Seattle last nite too & also LA Lakers since it was NY's 4th game in five nights on the road I figured LA was finnally due for a W.

Tonight I like sac +6 1/2, Detroit's not playing well lately & sac has won 3 out of the last 4. I feel the public's on DET so I will wait on the line to grow.
    The Books think so too since the line is 192.5, they expect DET to give up some points meaning that it will be a competative game.
    good luck

Comment

I must be crazy adding another pick here, you should probally ignore this:

Seattle at San Antoinio Over 184

they have played three games over this total already against one another and now no Duncan on D, should easy make this an over by 10 points.

Duncan has 11 blocks against them already this year.
      one team always scores triple digits in this series this season.

Sea avg 100
      SA avg 96
      good luck

Comment

Good Job Woodee

I hope you put a lot on that Teaser

My posting crap continues 0-2 when I post

2-0 when I don;t
        good luck

Comment

Not enough.

Don't bet all that much on the NBA right now unless I reallly like it. Was some good value in that tease as it covered easy. And would have covered in a parley too.

Thursday:

Looking at Lakers +3 over twolves..lakers suck so bad lately that is hard to play them. Not pulling the trigger yet.

Cavs +4 at Bulls..bulls coming off a tough game at Cahrlotte last night. May be a bit tired. Probably my POD for tonight.

Comment

Working...
          X