Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OUCH. 0-3 on Friday. Back at it today.

Saturday:

Rockies +104 over SD..Jennings must go for colo.

Cubs -102 over Florida

Parlay: Angels/Rangers

Good Luck!

Comment

Boone's Bases for Saturday

0-3 Yesterday 5-8 For the Week

Typical Friday for me.......Received it arrears in a very deep fashion......Ouch......Not being one to be easily dismayed, I'll jump right back on the horse that dumped me.......Speakin' of horses, one could do a lot worse than to to plunk a couple of zops on the nose of Congrats in today's Hollywood Gold Cup at Hollywood Park.....Weak field, best trainer in the race (with all due respect to Todd Pletcher), and prepping nicely.....At 4-1 morning line, he's worth a couple of bucks.....The race runs at approx. 4:50p.m. Pacific time, and you can see it on ESPN.........Back to bases......Going 0-for-3 could cause one to get a little gun shy, but let's try hitting a homer with this parlay.........Yanks are on a roll, but Cleveland always plays 'em tough.....Let's go with the Tribe at the number......Chisox due for some luck......Let's hope Buehrle shows up with his "A" game.......Finally, I realize the Braves are playing great ball at home......but I 'll side with big Ben Sheets in a pretty even matchup....Let's try:

Cleveland Indians +128
      Chicago White Sox -161
      Milwaukee Brewers -102

Note: The 3-Team Parlay pays: $3,159.91 for a nickel.......Best of Luck to all............Boone.
      ;)

Comment

Yesterday 2-1 +0.55 units Week 2-2 -0.85 units

Saturday's Play
        Texas -210

Comment

Yesterday 1-0 +1.00 units Week 3-2 +0.15 units

Sunday's Play
          S.L. -157

Comment

2-1 saturday. 27-17 YTD.

Sunday:

Braves -130 over Milwaukee

Red Sox -128 over Balt.

Wash/Philly UNDER 9

Colo/SD UNDER 12.5

Comment

Thanks

Hey guys. Just wanted to say keep up the good work! I don't post my plays, mainly because I suck. But I enjoy reading all of your stuff. Thanks.

Comment

Boone's Bases For Sunday

2-1 Yesterday 7-9 For The Week

Another 2 out of 3 yesterday ain't gonna get it done boys.......We're cuttin' back to 2 teams today that should show us a profit any way your play it.....We all know that the San Diego Padres are a far better team than the Colorado Rockies at this time, but there is a distinct home field advantage when playing at home for the Rockies......This, combined with Jeff Francis on the bump points me to the Rockies in this one........By contrast, The D'Backs playing at home don't really constitute a home-field advantage as their home record indicates.......Look for the Reds to spring a mild surprise here.....Let's go:

Colorado Rockies -139
                Cincinnati Reds +109

1-Unit plays on each, and a 1/2 unit parlay paying: $1,296.80.............GLTA...........Boone.
                ;)

Comment

Yesterday 1-0 +1.00 units
                  Total for the week 4-2 +1.15 units

Comment

0-3-1 on Sunday for me. YTD = 27-20..and on a losing skid. Maybe the break will help a bit.

HR Derby Prop for Monday:

2005 All Star Home Run Derby - Monday, July 11th (8:00pm) Total Number of HR's by a Player in Any Round

UNDER 11 (-120)

Can't see one guy slamming more than this in any round. Especially with the new thing where they are doing it by country. See it moved to 10.5 now but I got it this morning at Bodog.

Good Luck and see you after the break. Maybe will do a small play on the game but don;t know for sure. Kind of like the Super Bowl--Just one game and not worth the hit on the bank roll for something with not much value and uncertainity.

Just want the NL to win this year so the Cards will get Home Field in the series and avaoid the sweep!

Comment

Baseball Monday July 11, 2005

0-2 Yesterday 7-11 For the Week

Lousy way to end up the week going 7-11....Ironically, that's today's date......I was a little superstitious going in when I started the new thread.....I was doing great on Woodee's thread, so if you're reading this Wood, could you go ahead and start the new thread with Thursday's bases?........By the way, how have you done with Bodog?.......Are they fair?.....Do they pay?.......Let me know the ropes if you can.....Don't really care about the All-Star game and besides.....I could use the couple of days off to freshen up a bit.......GLTA.....See you on Thursday.......Boone.
                      ;)

Comment

Mother F'er----

24 freakin HR in one round for Abreu??? I guess I lost that one.

Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                        X