GOLF--John Deere Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLF--John Deere Classic

Don't really play any golf at my book. But since the PGA is close to my town and I am heading out, I have looked into it a little bit this week.

Didn't get in quick enough on some of the others but just bet this one a few minutes ago. They probably go off pretty quick here so hurry if you want to follow this.

Kirk Tripplett -120 over Jeff Sluman for the tourney. Could be an easy win. Don't know if Sluman will even make the cut. Tripplett was JDC runner-up in 2000 and like and plays well on this course. See him in the top 20 at least with Sluman below that.

Also, playing a round 1 prop. Mark Hensby (defending champ) to have lowest round vs. Sluman and Ben Crane. Hensby know the course and should come out pumped defending the title.

Well, the Tripplett bet looked really good yesterday but now its down the crapper. He shot 46 on the front to blow it. I shot 46 on the front out there earlier this year, wow. And its all becasue I had $ on him I think.

Round 2 bet:

Vaugh Taylor +210 to have best score in group (Austin,Sutherland)

He was expected to contend but had a rough round 1. Should come back nice today.

Onto the course and the free beer and food at the JDC.

Comment

I know exactly how you feel Wood......I bet on the Anaheim Angels for the first time this year in last night's game with their "all-star" pitcher on the mound and he resembled a pig being readied for a barbeque.....the only thing missing was the apple from his mouth, but he got barbequed alright........Simply 'cause he knew that I bet on him......Anyway, have a cold one for me out on the green today!!......Good Luck.
      ;)

Comment

Working...
      X