Vegas Residents: Adopt a pet and get free baseball service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas Residents: Adopt a pet and get free baseball service

According to the cover story in today's Las Vegas Review Journal, the Lied Animal Shelter at 655 N. Bonanza Road, near Mojave Road, is struggling to keep up with the number of abandoned animals that it receives. If you live in Las Vegas, I strongly suggest that if you're looking for a pet to go adopt one from the Lied Shelter. And, to put my money where my mouth is, here's what I'm going to do: anyone that adopts a pet from this shelter will get free baseball service for the rest of the season. Just adopt the critter and email me at:

[email protected]

I may have you fax me a copy of your adoption record, and as a show of my appreciation I'll give you the free service. No hidden charges, no questions asked--just my way of saying thank you for doing a good deed.

According to the story, the shelter is having particular difficulty placing pit bulls and similar breeds. These strong willed dogs aren't for everyone, but as a longtime rottweiler owner I can tell you first hand that if you treat these dogs well, socialize them and train them correctly they make great pets. If you adopt a pit bull or a similar breed I'll give you something extra. My rottie, Fitz, who you see in my user icon, passed away from liver cancer a few months ago. He was adopted from a shelter situation, and with some basic obedience training and TLC became a wonderful pet.

So go adopt a dog or cat. Not only will you get free baseball service valued at $500, but you'll have a friend and will be saving a life--a couple of things you can't put a price on. Here's a link to the LVRJ story, and my email address again:

[email protected]

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_h...s/26848042.html
    Affordable, successful and honest handicapping of all major sports and most minor sports.

www.netprophetsports.com
Working...
X