No announcement yet.

Any Football Handicappers In The House?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Football Handicappers In The House?

Bettorsworld will be looking for representation in a couple of handicapping contests, including one in Vegas.

The vegas team only has a spot or maybe two spots left.

However I'll be needing 8-10 good handicappers to make up two teams for another handicapping contest.

***Also note that the teams will be competing on behalf of all bettorsworld members/posters, as Bettorsworld will donate it's share of any prizes to the top 10-15 or so finishers in the NFL GAME OF THE WEEK CONTEST here on the site. (excluding top finishers who are on the team)

So let's get the football guys out of their shells a little early this year so we can plan ahead and see what's what. See who's interested, who's going to be around, and so on.

thanks!

Jeff

I'm game, Hope we do better than we fared in the hilton contest a few years back. Thanks for asking.
    It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Comment

Jeff, I just sent an e-mail requesting to get in. I would love to represent Bettorsworld as one of the long-time members and I don't see any reason we can't win the whole thing!

Comment

I am interested too.

Comment

Jeff,

If we were interested and you chose us to be on the team does that mean we can't enter the NFL contest game of week on here?

Natty

Comment

No.....you can still participate in the NFL game of the week contest and can still win.

All that means is, if the Bettorsworld Team were to win any prize in any of the contests we are entering, we (bettorsworld) are going to distribute that among the top 10-15 finishers in the contest.

If you were on one of the Bettorsworld Teams competing in the contests, you would get a share of the winnings anyways, just for being a team member. So you wouldn't be included in the portion of the prize distributed to the NFL game of the week top guys.

Make sense?

I hope so cause I just re-read what I wrote and it seems confusing

Comment

Jeff

I too would be interested if you need more guys...

This past year I didn't do that well in the NFL....I am hoping that my illness and operation in the middle of the season was what distracted me.

Have usually done pretty well any other year...

Comment

I did pretty well in the contest last year on here...so I would like to have a shot at it.

Thanks
                good luck

Comment

Last year's NFL contest results in the forum thread:
                  garister 16-5
                  line backet 15-5-1
                  patlives 15-6
                  hiptwo 15-6
                  TheBoys 17-3-1

Comment

I think I gotcha Jeff. I'd be interested in it as well if you needed me. Gianfranco- Good seeing you agian bud. Hope you're feeling well.

Natty

Comment

Ok, so just to reiterate, there's the Vegas Contest (Hilton) and the offshore contest (Carib 70k guaranteed) Both the same format.

The Vegas Team is :

JB2107
                      Woodee12
                      xbigpappa
                      -----------

I may add one more to the Vegas team. One spot goes to our friend in Vegas, so that makes 4. I will probably take the 5th spot. I may add one more and make it a 6 member team.

--------------------------------

The carib contest

TEAM ONE

Spang
                      Natty
                      Gianfranco
                      Garister

TEAM 2

The Boys
                      ?
                      ?
                      ?

3 slots left, as they will be 4 player teams

**Also note, again, that all players will also be playing for other bworld members, as Bettorsworld will kick back it's share of any prizes to the prize pool of the NFL game of the week contest.

Comment

Oh.....and Gianfranco, hope your feeling better. Nothing like a little football to help the recovery along

Comment

Sounds good. Looking forward to it.

Natty

Comment

NFL is not my best sport but you could do a lot worse than having me on the team.

Comment

2 spots left for team 2. Guaranteed 1st prize is 70k.....prize is divided by 5, so player share is 14k........are all of our football handicappers independently wealthy? Or is it just too early and they are still at the beach?

I'm sure it's a little of both

I'm just trying to organize everything EARLY so I don't have to scramble last minute. So if you guys are in touch with any of our football regulars, get em over for a sec..........

TEAM 2

The Boys
                              JohnLogic
                              ?
                              ?

Comment

Working...
                              X