No announcement yet.

Any Football Handicappers In The House?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So my team 1 if we win 1st gets 14K for each of us? that's what i'm talking about. I'm starting the studying tonight!
    I'm confused about one thing, what would be left to give to the football contest then in Bettorsworld?

Natty
    Last edited by natty; 07-23-2005, 12:29 AM.

Comment

i'll play if there is still room.

Comment

Lol! Nevermind my dumb *&# question. 14K to each of us and 14K to Bettorsworld for the contests. That's called working too many hours and spending the rest of the time capping..forgeting that I need to sleep..lol

Natty

Comment

I would be interested also if you still need someone.

Comment

TEAM 2

The Boys
            JohnLogic
            hiptwo
            pingz

Team 2 is all set......

I may add one more team for the carib contest, though more than likely there will only be two.

Comment

What are the prizes for the Hilton Contest?

Thanks and I appreciate you putting me on the team!

Comment

Last year 1st place was a little over 200k.

Then there's $$$ for the top 20 finishers I believe.

Comment

I would be interested in this. (**edited - sorry, no URL's in the forum. Thanks)

Comment

thanks Jeff for the putting me in the contest
                    good luck

Comment

I also would love to get in.thanks.

Comment

oops! I didn't mean to advertise my site, It won't happen again. but if anyone wants to see my stats or picks for this years NFL (all completely free). You can E-mail me and I'll send you the link. I was 23-14 in the 04-05 season, it's all archived and displayed.

Comment

Thanx Jeff and Natty...

Am feeling pretty good considering ...... I no longer look very good in a bathing suit though .... LOL

Looks like your getting some solid cappers on board...
                          Would like to wish everyone the best of luck in the NFL this year.

Comment

Jeff,

Thanks for putting me on Team#2. Looks like a pretty good team to me. I know the Boys & Hiptwo have been very good NFL cappers since I started visiting this site. Good Luck to Team #1 as well!!! They have a good group too!!!

Comment

Thanks Pingz. GL to you as well.

To group 1- We need to all get in contact with each other in the next few weeks.

Jeff-feel free to give my email to Spang, Gianfranco and Garister

I allready prepped the wife on it so she knows the time I spend studying could get her some serious shoes! Lol..(The the married men know what I'm talking about)

If Team1 wins, we should celebrate in Vegas. I know, I know..I ain't trying to assume anything but it would be cool to do.

Natty

Comment

ssss
                                Last edited by spang; 08-07-2005, 03:32 PM.
                                It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X