Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEBB is OUT for AZ. Gosling Starting in his place.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEBB is OUT for AZ. Gosling Starting in his place.

Brandon Webb is out. Gosling is starting in his place. Books haven't changed the line yet (mil-160) so hop on while it's hot still (I'm not saying D backs will win but it ups there shot at it). It should change to around -200 or so at gametime. Here's the Article from the AZ D-backs official website.

"The Diamondbacks start a seven-game road trip to the Midwest when they face Milwaukee in Miller Park on Monday. Arizona plays three games in Milwaukee before a four-game series at Wrigley Field against the Cubs.
    Michael Gosling will start in place of Brandon Webb. Webb was scratched from the start on Sunday after coming down with an illness. He will not travel with the team and it is unknown if he will be ready to start on Tuesday.

The Brewers will counter with Ben Sheets. Sheets suffered the loss in his last outing, against St. Louis on Tuesday. The righty gave up three runs in six innings to the first place Cardinals"

Nice info Natty, Just made a large action play on Sheets. Thanks
    It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Comment

No Problem. If all works out right it will re-open at around -200 or so with take back at +180. Then we can either just go the other way for the gauranteed little profit or Ride it out but the great thing is we'll have all day to think it through.

Most books took the line off the board this morning but hopefully others grabbed it as well.
      Looking forward to teaming up in the CARIB contest with you Spang. Let's grab that 70K!

GL

Natty

Comment

-
        Last edited by natty; 07-25-2005, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Guys -

I hate to be the bearer of bad news....but then, I may be saving you money as well.

When you bet a baseball game without listing pitchers, you get the re-adjusted price with the new pitcher. So if you played -160 before the switch, and it's action, you now have -200 or so.

If on the other hand, you listed pithcers, then your bet is cancelled.

Either way I'd go in and double check the bets you made.

Comment

Yeah, I was just reading that today on the LasVegas Rules. The good thing is that they won't change the RISK price, they will just make the winnings less IF it does win. My out has my pending wager still listed at -160(action) but I'm sure they will grade it at the at the new opening line(I believe -205).
            It's all good.

Natty

Comment

Working...
            X