MLB Weekly Plays thread July 25-31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Weekly Plays thread July 25-31

Thought I'd get a new thread started since the other one was so large. Natty has his plays over i the other one and he has been pretty hot of late so check them out if they arent moved here.

I took some time off and need to update record. Hit a bad streak but got a winner last night with my 1 play on ther Dodgers so hopefully that will get me going again.

Lets make some Cash! Be back later with my plays. Trying to narrow them down to my top 3-4 per day to find the best value. Always do bad when I play too many games!

Will update record later. Righ around +4 units since posting even after my bad streak.

Tuesday:

Nats/Braves UNDER 7.5 ...Hernandez/Smoltz

Tigers -103 at Seattle...Both pitchers suck right now but Pinero sucks worse and the tigers offense is better.

Dbacks +127 over Milwaukee...Webb off bad start last time out. Capouno is decent too but see ARZ bats awaken against the lefty.

Giants +137 over Cubs...Maddux is just not the old Maddux. Close game last night and I see the giants winning another tonight. Cubs bullpen is just too shitty to hold any type of lead. See a blown lead by the cubs bully and a giants win.

GL

Comment

2-3 yesterday for me. -2.5 Units

YTD 30-25 +11.03 Units

Back later if I get time to get on the computer.

Natty

Comment

YTD 30-25 +11.03 Units

Arizona +136 2 to win 2.72
        Cleveland +164 2 to win 3.28
        Cubs -1.5+107 2 to win 2.14

Back later with the night games

GL

Natty

Comment

3-1 for me yesterday. That Arizona game was one of those that looked good with Webb on the mound but had me second guessing myself after I played it.

Wednesday Early:

DBacks +130 over Mil...trying them again.

Parlay:

A's/Cubs (even money) Zambrano and Haren must go.

Back later too. Not too many others that stick out right now.

Comment

2-0 so far today.

Adding:

Minny/Yanks UNDER 9...Johan will keep Yanks in check. Minny does not have much O anyways.

STL/SD UNDER 7.5...See other thread.

Washington +1.5 (-115)...Will keep it close all game but taking insurance with RL.

Comment

4-1 for me on Wednesday. Ynaks/Twins looked as if they would stay way under and then all the runs came. Ended at 10 on a late twins run.

7-2 last 2 days.

Thursday:

Stl/SD UNDER 7.5...Same as yesterday. Cards O is hurtin and Carpenter on the mound looks like a good recipre for an Under.

Angels -138 over Toronto...Bush is not a major league pitcher yet for the jays.

Reds/Dodgers UNDER 9...Looks like an over but playing contrarian on this one.

Parlay:

Cuns/Braves (even money)

Good Luck and may add one more later.

Comment

Boone's Bases For Thursday

Hey Wood what's up?........Hope you don't mind if I post a winner here......I've gotten real busy lately, but I couldn't pass this one up.......GLTA.......

St.Louis Cardinals -200
                Colorado Rockies +120
                Tampa Bay Devil Rays -173

The nickel parlay wins you 2,103.76

Clip it!

Boone.
                ;)

Comment

Modem got fried in a storm so I haven't been on for yesterday's night games and todays games. I was able to do really well last night and today so farbut ofcourse won't count it on my wins that I post.
                  I have one left for today.

Cleve -104 2.08 to win 2

YTD 31-27 +9.75 units

GL

Natty

Comment

Great day yesterday. 1-0 +2.0 Units on posted play.

YTD 32-27 +11.75 Units

Back later with more.

Natty

Comment

Great day yesterday. 1-0 +2.0 Units on posted picks yesterday.

YTD 32-27 +11.75 Units

Today I'll start with one that I love. I hate laying this wood and you'll lose if you do it in the long run but to be safe (and after losing LW taking the RL) I'll do it today.

Cubs -205 4.10 to win 2

Back later with more.

Natty

Comment

1-3. STL under theory crashes yesterday.

Friday:

Blue Jays -122 over texas

White Sox +135 over Balt

Parlay: Cubs/Braves

Maybe more later.

Good luck.

Comment

Boone's Bases and Comment for Saturday 7/30/05

O.K.....O.K....this 2 out of 3 thing ain't makin' any of us any money.....But it beats blanking........The Round Robin scores on a daily basis, but the parlay stings when you miss by one.......Whatever, let's look ahead.....The Yanks picked up the worse pitcher available in Sean Chacon the other day......So why on Earth is he a prohibitive favorite in his first outing for his new team?.....It's called the "element of surprise"......The American League has no idea how lousy this charachter actually is, so the oddsmakers figured likewise......follow him to the window.....So much for the easy part......Check THIS play out.....Barry Zito has recently looked like the second coming of Cy Young......So why is he a shorter favorite than the guy that pitched last night?.......It's simple.....Zito hasn't pitched a decent day game against a quality team at home since the days of Cy Young, and he figures to falter again today......I'm running with the +180 on the Tigers......and going heavy enough on the Yankees to insure a profitable afternoon, and a parlay goof that will pay me back 1,865.52 for the nickel to ease the pain of the Rockies F*** up from the other day!....GLTA......and I'll check in with you again tomorrow.....For the record......

New York Yankees -145
                          Detroit Tigers +180

Single plays on each.......and the parlay for the big ballers.
                          ;)

Comment

1-0 Yesterday +2.0 Units Cubs pull it out again. Let's not get in the habit of laying that wood though!

YTD 33-27 +13.75 Units

Back later with more.

Natty

Comment

YTD 33-27 +13.75 Units

Tor -152 3.04 to win 2
                              Bost -121 2.42 to win 2
                              Clev -130 2.6 to win 2
                              NYY-1 1/2 -140 2.8 to win 2
                              Col +123 2 to win 2.46
                              SF +122 2 to win 2.44
                              Det +108 2 to win 2.16