friday bases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday bases

time to start posting my bases picks. not been a great year. started by being up 20 units and was down at one point over 30 units. fighting my way back. record joined in progress. some of you will recognize me from elsewhere

203-185 (-11.53 units)

2-2 (+.026 units) last night

another ok night, did not lose, still headed in the right direction. just want to get it under 10 unit for now and then go from there.

three unit plays

houston -115 vs san fran

atlanta -110 vs st louis

going to continue to ride the hot teams, especially at these prices getting pettite and smoltz. at least one will win and i will only lose the juice, might get lucky and hit them both.

two unit plays

under 8 (-120) st louis/atlanta........should go under with these two pitchers tonight, plus card lineup is a little banged up at the moment.

white sox -1.5 (+110) vs seattle.........should be a blowout with garcia pitching tonight

one unit plays

cubs +113 vs mets..............i know glavine is at home, but mets suck right now, they are finding ways to lose.

over 11.5 (-115) baltimore/texas.........these texas games always seem to go over.

i will be taking a pass on the day games on saturday. back saturday night with some more. good luck everybody!!
Working...
X