Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday bases

224-200 (-2.07 units)

3-1 (+0.90 units) last night. split my two unit plays and won both one unit plays, getting closer to that even mark.

175-169 (-30.41 units) on July 27th

224-200 (-2.07 units) right now

so since July 27th i am 49-31 (+28.34 units) i am thrilled to death with that. i just hope i don't hit another long cold streak like before. i started the season at one point plus over 20 units, so my losing streak consisted of being down over 50 unit at one point. enough about that....on to todays games......

two unit plays

atlanta -170 vs arizona.........steep odds i know, but i am still sticking with the braves. as well as they are playing, i don't see any extended losing streaks from them. they lost last night and i see them bouncing back with sosa on the hill tonight.

houston -186 vs pittsburgh...........everybody, and i mean everybody is talking about zach duke. it is a great story, but the guy is not going to go 15-0. his last start he did not pitch all that great and still got the win.i just think he is overdue for a loss and why not at houston with Roy Oswalt who is 10-1 with a 2.03 ERA at home this year. you also have to ask yourself why duke is such a big dog when he is pitching so great....becuase he is going down tonight.

one unit plays

under 7 (-110) pittsburgh/houston........this might be a trap, that is why only one unit on it. with these two pitchers it could be a 1-0/2-1 type of game, but it will be in houston's favor.

phillies +1.5 (-140) vs san diego..........although liebers overall record and era is not that great, he has pitched well lately. phils continue to play good ball vs the west this year taking 2 of 3 from the dodgers. i can see the phils winning this game or losing by one run with these two pitchers going at each other. was going to play the moneyline, but feel safer getting 1.5 here.

under 7.5 (-130) phillies/san diego..........should be a great pitchers duel. i just don't see very many runs tonight.

feel really good about these games tonight and fully expect to be on the plus side when the day is over.

good luck everybody!!
Working...
X