Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday bases

230-209 (-15.39 units)

have things ever taken a turn for the worse in the past two days. i went 2-4 (-8.22 units) yesterday. i was on the verge of being on the plus side and now right back to over 15 units down. i guess you could say my confidence is a little shaken again. looks like some dogs are starting to come in again, so i think i will make my best bets tonight dogs........only need to hit one of them for a profit.

three unit plays

washington +152 vs phillies.........the phillies have a habit of going on a west coast road trip and looking pretty good and then they come home and you think they will continue and make a move in the nl east standings, and they turn around and lose. washington playing a little bet of late as well. will take livan hernandez as this big a dog almost anytime.

tampa bay +147 vs yankees.........fossum (2-0. 2.16 era) vs the yankees this year. tampa bay has looked much better in the second half of the season so far, and you just never know about the yankees right now. tampa bay a very live dog here.

really feel good about these two dogs, like i said...only need one, but of course have my hopes up for both.

two unit plays

houston -123 vs cubs.........pitching matchup i think favors the cubs, but you have to throw in the "cubs suck" factor. houston slumping a little and needs a win right now. they should get it at home vs the always disappointing cubs.

oakland -1.5 (+105) vs baltimore.......going with zito here. if he is on, a's win easily.

no one unit plays today with the light schedule. looking to get it back down under 10 units after tonight.

good luck everybody!!
Working...
X