Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuesday bases

232-211 (-13.83 units)

2-2 (+1.56 units) last night, splitting both my one and two unit plays.

three unit plays

atlanta -1.5 (+105) vs dodgers.......mr smoltz almost always bails me out of a jam. as much as i hate the braves, they are one of the teams that have made me money on a consistent basis this year. you know the saying "if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it"

phillies -160 vs washington..........i called the phils loss last night. tonight they bounce back. i was going to play the runline, but why get greedy. i have the feeling the phils bats explode tonight. they are due for one of those games where they score 9-10 runs. it is tonight.

two unit plays

tampa bay +1.5 (+125) vs yankees..........oh no! randy johnson is pitching! who cares! he does not scare anybody anymore. was going to play the moneyline at +190, but when i saw the runline and still at +125, i figured that is the way to go in case yanks pull out a one run win.

houston -169 vs cubs...........astros are the other team i have been riding with the braves that helped me cut my units way down. astros still very good at home and the cubs are still the cubs....you know what i mean.

good luck everybody!!

Interesting picks

First time post, Just looking for some good info on sports betting, web site looks interesting. Handicappers here in vegas are not very bright in my book, but it is a tough game. Bet football baseball and hockey, small parleys at leroys race and sports book, Check out www.americanwagering.com nice parlay sheets to print out. tampa bay against rj and ny. I dont think so, good luck. I suppose all the odds on this website are coming from bettorsworld.com ? Will try a few of the free contests if iam able to participate in, being new to the site, Look forward to the challenge,thanks and goodluck, vb.

Comment

Good luck Mark
      good luck

Comment

Working...
      X