Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday bases

239-219 (-27.87 units)

1-3 (-2.64 units) last night. i tried playing four decent sized dogs last night and only hit one. really bad luck with san fran. had san fran +250 and they had a 4-0 in the ninth and blew the game. should have been plus for the night instead of a losing night. oh well, things like that happen when you are on a losing streak. getting close to my limit on unit lost before I quit. once i hit 35 i am finished. need money for the upcoming football season. last time i threatened that i went on a big winning streak, but i don't feel that lucky right now.

three unit plays

florida -118 vs dodgers........i get the feeling that the marlins are ready to make a big run. tye were almost counted out a few weeks ago when they were losing. atlanta had their run, phils made a little run and now i think it is florida's turn. i love the fish at home at these odds. should be a winner.

under 7 (-130) washington/mets...........this should be an under, that is all there is to it. i don't see more than 5 in this one.

two unit

phillies -180 vs pittsburgh.............phils took a pounding last night to the bucs. tonight they have their best pitcher (myers) going. pirates always seem to give the phils fits, but the phils must win games like this at home if they are going to make the playoffs. i think they scores some runs tonight and win easily.

cleveland -130 vs baltimore........this one almosts seems too easy to me. everybody knows about baltimores struggles lately, so this line seems low to me, hope it is not a trap, but i will bite. getting a pretty good pitcher with the tribe at home at decent odds. i will try it.

one unit plays

houston +111 vs milwuakee............hate going against ben sheets, but how often are you going to get an astro team as a home dog this year, not very many times, you gotta try it.

kansas city +300 vs oakland.........why not try it at these odds. i would think there is a tremendous amount on oakland to not lose to this team. you never know.

the comeback starts tongiht......again. good luck everybody!!

i am working sunday morning, so i don't know if i will have time to post or not, so i thought i would go ahead and do sundays games tonight. i will update my record for both saturday night and sunday sometime on monday.

two unit plays

cleveland -141 vs baltimore

florida -140 vs dodgers

both above two unit plays for very similar reasons as to why i took them on saturday.

atlanta -1.5 (-105) vs san diego.........we got smoltz throwing again and i just don't see san diego sweeping in atlanta. should be a rout as braves bats explode.

one unit plays

pittsburgh +120 vs phillies..........i look for phils to win satuday night, at least i hope so and then lose on sunday. phils have a rookie throwing for them and pirates are pesky for a sucky team.

white sox +140 vs yankees.........sox have a pretty good team at home, and i just don't believe in randy johnson anymore, nice home dog here.

hopefully between the two day i don't fall more than my 35 unit limit and i can continue, otherwise i will be forced to wait for football.

good luck everybody!!

Comment

Working...
    X