• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ncaa football 9/10

BEST BETS (1-0) (+3.00 UNITS)
    STRONG PLAYS (4-0) (+8.00 UNITS)
    REGULAR PLAYS (1-7) (-6.70 UNITS)

OVERALL (6-7) (+4.30 UNITS)

what a strange first week for me. cannot get any better on my best bets and strong plays, and cannot get much worse on my regular plays. overall, a winning week, so i will take it.

i am taking a pass on the thursday and friday night games this week. almost took the over in the pitt/ohio game, but did not want to force anything.

BEST BETS

mississippi state +15.5 vs auburn..................i think auburn has lost alot more than people realize from last years great team. if ga. tech can go to auburn and win outright, then i know miss state can cover more than a two td spread. state has a good many back from last year and i think they can only get better. auburn might be a little down also starting the season with a loss, so i don't think they will be all fired up for this one at all. this should be a winner.

STRONG PLAYS

vanderbilt +10 vs arkansas............i almost made this my best bet instead of miss state, but vandy seems to be a real popular pick and that scared me a little. this just smells like a close game to me. i see a real close, low conservative type of game here with the points coming into play. arkansas gets the win, vandy gets the cash.

notre dame +7 vs michigan.....................for starters, this is a huge rivalry and when these two get together anything can happen. you had to be impressed how the irish took apart a pretty decent pitt team (at least they used to be before coach dave after ruining the dolphins came to pitt to ruin them too) i think notre dames new coach has them believing they can play with anybody. this should be a shootout. i see notre game scoring plenty, but giving up plenty as well. lets make it michigan 38-34.

REGULAR PLAYS (you might want to fade these)

nebraska -6.5 vs wake forest...........i know nebraska is only a shadow of its former self, but this is at nebraska, and it is not like wake is a powerhouse. this is a perfect game for the huskers to try and get back on track.

colorado state +12.5 vs minnesota............is it my imagination or does colorado state always play well as dogs? is it my imagination or does minnesota also underachieve as favs? put the two together and it equals another cover for the rams.

hawaii +32.5 vs michigan state.............michigan state is not usc and hawaii can score points, so state will have to score nearly 60 to cover this one. i don't see it happening.

idaho +11 vs unlv
    troy state +10 vs uab

good luck everybody!!

I've seen a couple people playing Idaho, but wasn't sure why. I originally was looking at UNLV to rebound after a close loss to New Mexico (all because of a missed XP) and beat Idaho by a couple tds.

I guess I might just lay off though.

Comment

I like the Notre Dame pick, and I've heard that UAB's RB is out which will cause a lot of problems for them, so Troy should be the play on that one.

Comment

Pretty Good performance mark, you won$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ That is the plan.

Comment

Working...
        X