• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfl week one

BEST BETS (0-0) (EVEN)
    STRONG PLAYS (0-0) (EVEN)
    REGULAR PLAYS (0-0) (EVEN)

OVERALL (0-0) (EVEN)

I am using the same format as I do in college football.

best best are 3 unit plays
    strong plays are 3 unit plays
    regular plays are 1 unit plays

WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!!! I suck in the nfl...always have. I don't know what it is. I love playing the nfl, but usually don't fare very well. Anything that I win on Saturday, I have a bad habit of giving it back on Sunday

With that said.........onto week one.

BEST BET

san diego -4.5 vs dallas...........dallas has improved and will continue to improve, but they are going to get blown out week one at san diego. i am really surprised that this line is not more like 7. this might be close for the first half, but talent wins out in the end. chargers by 14.

STRONG PLAYS

miami +4.5 vs denver...........first off, i am a dolphins fan and i cannot think of a single reason to take them this week.....that is why i am taking them. i really don't think the fish are going to be as horrible as most people think. forget the preseason, it means nothing. the dolphins will get no respect this year and will have a winning record against the spread.

tennessee +7 vs pittsbugh.............seems like the world is on those steelers. no way pittsburgh is going to have a regular season like last year. i look for this game to be real close in the 4th quarter, maybe even tennessee winning and the steelers get a break and win the game. pittsburgh gets the win but tennessee gets the cash.

REGULAR PLAYS

tampa bay +6 vs minnesota.......bucs find a way to keep this one close.

jacksonville -3 vs seattle.........home field the difference.

kansas city -3 vs jets......kc always starts out at home a winner.

green bay +3 vs detroit.........there playing detroit for godsakes!!

will probably be back with a play on the sunday night game. good luck everybody!!

Bengals & Rams........

combined sf and cleve might win 5 games this year

Comment

Working...
    X