Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

onster Teasers which allow sides and totals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• onster Teasers which allow sides and totals?

hello I am strictly a teaser player for basketball and football, college and pro levels at 5dimes.

However, I was wondering for purposes of funding another account for teasers, if there any other books out there that offer monstear teasers, 13 points football, 8-10 basketball, which allow both sides and totals?

everything I have seen only allows sides, not totals so I was curious if anyone could recomend a good book?

Millennium

Comment

Try Skybook............Alot of these books take the totals off with huge teasers.....I know wager web had a 21 point teaser with totals a couple years ago.

Comment

Monster Teasers

Pinnaclesports allows this. And ties don't lose. But thier odds are not as good as a place such as 5dimes. Thier 10pt 3 team NFL is 10-12 and the 13 pt 4 team is 10-13.

Comment

hey rail you said your a strictly teaser player i just started betting teasers and hoping to get some feedback im wondering why more people dont do this for example i got okl+13.5 rutgers-14.5 clem+14 tenn+13 purd-.5 unlv +5.5 midd tenn st +1 looks like automatics to me can u give me some tips or some kind of info to help me these are 7 point teasers at betjamaica this is my first week trying this WHY DONT MORE PEOPLE PLAY TEASERS?

Comment

Working...
          X