Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday bases

301-248 (+7.82 units)

took saturday and sunday off from bases. most likely unless there is something that i am in love with, i will be taking a pass on the weekend with football now here.

three unit play

atlanta -140 vs phillies............phils have been hitting the ball better lately, but hudson throwing very well and is 2-0 (2.08 era) vs them this year. phils starting pitching all of a sudden is hurting, that is not good news for them. i just don't see brito holding down the braves bats tonight.

two unit plays

st louis -1.5 (-115) vs pittsburgh..........this is a no brainer and should be a blowout. cards bats explode behind mulder, another easy winner.

houston +1.5 (-120) vs florida.........i just have a gut feeling that willis is going down tonight. i could not help but take the 1.5 runs in this one. astros at home, getting a run and a half and laying only -120 sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

that is all i am playing for tonight, but i really like them all. i almost made all three 3 unit plays, but greed can kill you.

good luck everybody!!
Working...
X