Attn. Jeff Carib #2 Pick Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn. Jeff Carib #2 Pick Here

Can't get into other site, Play 1.Seattle 2.K.City 3.G.Bay. Don't know who the others may have so I listed in order. See if my access has been changed.

Pingz

Deadline was 6pm est.

That forum is history. I deleted the entire forum. No one bothered to use it for it's intended purpose.

Comment

Jeff I have been moving since Wednesday, and haven't had much time to communicate in the special forum. I wish you wouldn't have killed it, but that is your call I guess. Respond back in here so I know what we are doing for the following weeks.

Comment

I tried to post my picks in there earlier today.
        Last edited by JOHNLOGIC; 09-17-2005, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Carolina +3

Comment

the boys, are you smoken dope? yesterday you posted a diffent pick in the now disapeared thread. not that it matters now. all four of us fumbled the ball on this one and that really ticks me off! last minute picks, late picks,wk2 picks in the wrong thread. i hope jeff reconsiders and then maybe we all can get our shit together.

and that's all i got to say about that

Comment

I know I posted a different pick early in the week but what happened to it??? This seems very unorganized???? I am not smoking dope but I am drinking a very fine single malt scotch.

Comment

It is very unorganized. Due to the people in the group.......Can't really get any easier and organized than to have a forum for the "TEAM" to come up with their plays.

If you can't handle that, there's really not much hope.

That forum is done. I'm not going to waste my time chasing people who apparantly could care less about it.

Comment

Jeff..........just keep the pick thread here in the forum, maybe have a deadline like: All picks must be posted by 11:00 am est Sunday. If your pick has not been posted by that time then the team captain will make the pick.

Comment

YO, $$$$ is $$$$,,,,,,,,,,,im assuming the entry fee has been paid, so if yall need help in continuing this entry for the rest of the season, let me know

Comment

were any picks played for our team#2? If so how did we do?

Comment

Jeff,
                        I am sorry for being late with my pick, but as you can see from the time of my original post I was less than 30 minutes late Saturday night. I was in the special forum Saturday night attempting to put my post in on time, when I was called away to help move something. When I returned 10 minutes later, the Forum had been deleted, and I proceeded to post this thread for you here. I am fine with continuing and using a thread in here as suggested by others.

Comment

here ya go

wk2
                          bills+2 lost
                          browns+6.5 win
                          chargers+3 push
                          bengals-3 win
                          chiefs-1.5 win

wk1
                          2-3-0
                          wk2
                          3-1-1

std.
                          5-4-1

where we go from here? i don't know. it's in jeff hands.

team 2 meet jeff

Comment

Working...
                          X