• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfl week three

BEST BETS (1-2) (-3.60 UNITS)
    STRONG PLAYS (2-2) (-0.40 UNITS)
    REGULAR PLAYS (5-3) (+1.70 UNITS)

OVERALL (8-7) (-2.30 UNITS)

Believe it or not, I am happy with this start. How sad is that? I have never claimed to be a NFL Guru. I just love betting it. Hopefully my Saturday in the college will outweigh my nfl picks this week. Unless you see me getting hot in the nfl, I would not put too much stock in these picks.

BEST BETS

Carolina -3 vs Miami............First off, I am a dolphins fan. That win in the first week was a bit misleading. Their offense is not that good. This game will be close for most of it, but Dolphins D will wear out in the second half and Carolina will win this game by 7-10 points.

STRONG PLAYS

Tampa Bay -3.5 vs Green Bay.............This line tells you how bad Green Bay has fallen. They could be the worst team in the Nfl this year. Brett Favre, well lets just say I feel sorry for him. He is still decent, but with no help he will be forced into alot of mistakes all year. Bucs by at least 7.

Minnesota -3.5 vs New Orleans............just because you have to be nutz to take them. 0 td passes and 8 int for the minnesota qb. He comes out of it in a big way and vikes crush new orleans.

REGULAR PLAYS

Colts -13.5 vs Cleveland...........I don't know how cleveland won last week. Colts due to unload on somebody, it will be this week. Colts 48-17

Steelers -3 vs New England............I hate this pick because I hate the Steelers, but they are the better team right now at pittsburgh. should be a great game. I think the steelers go up big and a patriot rally will fall short. pitt by 6.

dallas -6.5 vs san fran............dallas gets lead and holds it this time.

Sunday night game

Strong Play

San Diego -5.5 vs Giants............chargers are another team due to explode and i think this is the week. i have never been impressed with the giants.

good luck everybody!!

Up! Mark
    They all are looking good! Saluted! Only one pick that I hate to disgree with you. VIKINGS is . They will go 0-4 before they fire Mike Tice....Last couple weeks Vikings was second most popular wagers all a long sport books!

Good Luck!

SL
    "What you [I]See[/I] It's what you [I]Get[/I] "

Comment

Working...
    X