• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ncaa week six

best bets (1-4) (-10.20 units)
    strong plays (3-5 ) (-5.00 units)
    regular plays (7-8) (-1.80 units)

overall (11-17) (-17.00 units)

well, it is obvious that the systems and numbers that i have been using are not right this year. this is my worst start in college football that i can ever remember. i usually do very well in the first half of the season anyway. time to re-evaluate things. now that we are into the season a little bit, we can forget about things like returning starters and things like that. teams no what they have now and what they have to work with.

best bets

northwestern +7 vs wisconsin
    vanderbilt +15.5 vs lsu

i think i have two very live dogs this week. i usually only take one best bet, but i really love both of these home dogs. both of these games will be very close, one of them may even shock the other team and win outright.

strong plays

cincinnati +13 vs pittsburgh

how can pitt and coach dave be trusted as an almost two td fav? i don't think home field will be much a factor, especially when the home folks may be booing the home team and coach dave.

penn state +3 vs ohio state

as much as i hate penn state, i am starting to believe. i had minnesota last week thinking psu was a fraud, but after taking them apart i think they can certainly win this game at home.

regular plays

maryland -28 vs temple...............is temple a high school team? i think even pitt could beat them.

virginia tech -35 vs marshall......tech had just been beating up on people, they can name this score.

usc -37 vs arizona............great vs horrible.

i usually don't take this big of favs, but thought i would shake things up a bit after my bad start.

even though my confidence is low, i feel like i am going to have a good weekend. hoping to cut the deficit in half.

good luck everybody!!

updating my record. i posted my nfl record in my college thread. both about the same, they suck.

best bets (1-4) (-10.20 units)
    strong plays (9-7) (+2.60 units)
    regular plays (7-14) (-8.40 units)

overall (17-25) (-16.00 units)

sorry for the confusion

Comment

Good Luck Mark-

I guess you don't care for teams in Pennsylvania...U don't like Steelers or Penn state
      good luck

Comment

money on cinncy man pitt will cover three touchdowns cinncy is awful pitt will blowup this watchout

Comment

Working...
        X