• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfl week five

best bets (1-4) (-10.20 units)
    strong plays (3-5 ) (-5.00 units)
    regular plays (7-8) (-1.80 units)

overall (11-17) (-17.00 units)

guess my true colors in the nfl came out last week. a ton of low lines this week. not sure what that means, but they are mostly right around a field goal.

best bet

buffalo -3 vs miami.............miami did not go from being that bad to that good. buffalo did not go from being that good to that bad. game is in buffalo, bills win. it is that simple.

strong plays

pittsburgh +3 vs san diego........i hate the steelers, but they are the right side here. i am still not a true believer in the chargers. the steelers are finally getting healthy at the running back position. people always remember the last game, steelers lost and chargers killed the pats. steelers wins this game.

green bay -3 vs new orleans..............the packers suck. but, there must be a reason they are the favorites here. those people who make the lines just don't give away free money.

regular plays

philly -3 vs dallas....this is in dallas, so they can certainly win this game, but something just does not seem right with the cowboys this year. they should be better than what they are. eagles win a close one.

washington +7 vs denver..........i know this is a suckers bet, what can i say....i am a sucker.

new england +3 vs atlanta..............all of a sudden the patriots need a win. pats might not be the overwhelming team they were last year, but i will still take them as a dog anytime i can get it.

i know my reasoning this week is a little strange. i am just going with some gut feelings this week. i think it is real easy to start reading too much about these games sometimes. if it were all about trends and stats, we would all be rich.

good luck everybody!!
Working...
X