Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seabee running away with the NFL Game of the week contest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seabee running away with the NFL Game of the week contest!

Just in case you guys didnt notice, Seabee is an unbelievable 11-0-1 in the NFL game of the week contest. I suggest taking a look from here on in to see who this charachter is on.

Nice job.............

Comment

seebee STOLE theboys MOJO..............Shall i send some "Cripps" to his pad to pay him a visit?

Comment

Seebee is hot, but I think Ratel catches him in the last week.

Comment

To Mr. Seabee:

You may want to "confer" with the BW HILTON team before we submit our pics on Fri, since YOU do have a "VESTED" interest in seeing US WIN LOL

Comment

Quite an understatement Mr. Eaford.......It's tough enough to pick winners when you narrow it down to 3 or 4 picks.....but this guy gets it down to ONE pick and nails the right one!!!!....To do this week in and week out for 12 straight weeks is nothing short of phenomenal....Keep up the good work Seabee, I'm rootin' for you to remain undefeated, but not the Colts....too much hype for a team that'll find some kinda way to lose the Super Bowl. Hope you're not on THOSE guys at the end. Good Luck.
            ;)

Comment

What’s up B-World?

Thanks to all, I know this is far from over, like a marathon. Xbig don’t send in the Cripps, I got little ones who wear me out before dinner. How bout send a Nanny, say Mariah Carey or the equivalent thanks. I don’t like Indy either BM, maybe they win the SB, but don’t get the money. A lot of good people here at B-World and its appreciated always. OK game time, a lot of games I like this week compared to the last 3-4 weeks, legs are starting to feel tight.

Tenn- Can S. McNair keep it close, Indy let down?
              Green Bay- but is Favre due for his 4-5 int’s this game
              KC- Plummer is a shifty snake though
              Philly- Just got it done last week
              Wash- Depends on QB but may stay away.

Still early in the week, If I go down this week thanks Monroe! GL to all
              Seabees, We build and fight and all night

Comment

Working...
              X