No announcement yet.

Total Over/Under Jaxs/Pats. Wondering!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Over/Under Jaxs/Pats. Wondering!

Guys,
    Do you think the line 37.5 is kind of low number for both teams. Considering last couple games boths teams put up at least 33 points avg. Maybe i am missing somthing here.
    How is weather there in Foxboro Gillette Stadium?.. Need Infor!

Thanks
    SL
    "What you [I]See[/I] It's what you [I]Get[/I] "

http://www.wunderground.com/US/MA/Foxboro.html

Great site for weather. I kinda like the over but probably not enough to bet it.
    Last edited by dragon1952; 01-07-2006, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Mee too! I am kind of wondering that Jacks won't be able to find the end Zone! but 33 points is possible! dude. Pats will put up at least mid 20's.

SL

Comment

The Jaguars have scored 18 or over in 13 of 16. The 3 they didn't were against Ind (twice) and Denver.
        N.E. has allowed 16 or over in all but 3 games....their 3 game stretch Dec 4-17 against Jets, Buffalo and T.B.
        Sometimes defense rules in playoff games and both teams are certainly capable, so you never know. Weather should be decent though.
        BTW, the line at my book is 37 right now.
        Last edited by dragon1952; 01-07-2006, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Jacks could not scored more than 10 pionts agianst 49ers (SF) worst deffence in the leage. I expect front seven of New England will previel and getting couple sacks to B. Leftwich. How is Jacks's offensive line anyway?
          again let's wait until the game time to see weather turn out!

I am leaning Pats and Under here

SL

Comment

Ooops....I meant the three they didn't score 18 or over was Ind, Den and SF.

Comment

Let's turn to Skins/Bucs game now! It seemed everyone was on Skins and Over 36.5 - Everyone that I know here are on Skins and Over. What do you think about this game?

Comment

Working...
              X