Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong St at Youngstown

YTD : 46-27 and falling fast

Pengs are athletic and fast, they have also padded my bankroll from day one this season at 11-1 against the number.

See a lot of value in this one going over the 132 posted total tonight. If YSU can dictate the tempo this one will blow that number away, and the price is right as well @ +102. Also looking to end my slump with a large play on the Pengs -4'. I would also recommend a look at the first half number as well as the one knock against YSU has been a somewhat disturbing trend for letting large leads slip away in the second half of their games.

Playing:
    YSU over 132
    YSU -4'
    It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Hey Spang,

Know you have been on Loy-MD and Canisius a couple times in the past.

Do you have a opinion on tonights game between them? I am looking at taking the points with Loy-MD. Its +5 now.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Woodee, I can certainly understand your reason to like loy Md tonight. new coach Jimmy Patsos has so much improved this team that it is hard to believe that these guys were 1-27 a couple of years ago.Another positive for you is that the Greyhounds have been very good on the road. On the other hand Canisius is playing much better themselves. You are correct, I have been on both teams frequently this season and both have rewarded me well with terrific ATS records. Its really a tough call for me and I probably won't play the game, but if I were, Loyola would be the side and now its at +6

Comment

Thanks woodee, I ended up plaing the 'Hounds for a half. helped take some of the sting out of my lame picks.

Comment

Working...
        X