Seahawks Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seahawks Carolina

Line opened at 6 and was bet down to 4.5 and 4 at some books. Now there saying Foster is done for the year and Peppers is banged up. I know Carolina is still tuff but if you can get Seattle at -4 with the extra day of rest and Carolina's critical injuries and that combined with some of my other reasoning that Im not going to get into. I feel there is good value at -4 and I'll be on it as I try to get strong early lines like always.

I agree. Plus, Seattle played a shitty game and lost Alexander early and still beat the 'Skins by 10. I think they play a much better game this time. Plus this will be the 4th 'must win' road game in a row for Carolina. That plus the injuries have to take it's toll.

Comment

Hey Dragon, that's very nicely put, And I go along with what Dr.Ray says.....At 4 points, that's a pretty square deal.......Besides, Seattle has been the best the NFC has had to offer all year long.....Holmgren knows his shit, and he's probably already making preparations for a rematch with Shanahan 3 weeks from now......Remember the Green Bay-Denver Super Bowl a few years back?......Holmgren's Packers were 11-point favorites to beat Shanahan's Broncos and John Elway destroyed 'em in what was my most profitable Super Bowl ever......I sure can't say that about yesterday's games......Lost all of Saturday's winnings on the Colts Sunday when they returned to playing "Dungyball".....Oh well.
      ;)

Comment

I actually held up on my bet for now but I will still be on Seattle. I see there is some 3.5's out there now so I'm going to wait and see if I can get a miracle -3 with the hawks.

Comment

Guys...Calling me crazy if you want!..It is all clear that Pittsburg Stealers and Seattle Seahawks are going to play each other in Detroit! two weeks from now.

BOL to all!
          "What you [I]See[/I] It's what you [I]Get[/I] "

Comment

Originally posted by shawnl2000
            Guys...Calling me crazy if you want!..It is all clear that Pittsburg Stealers and Seattle Seahawks are going to play each other in Detroit! two weeks from now.
            BOL to all!
            Well 1 out of 2 isn't too bad

Comment

Working...
            X