X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baseball contest team - Starts May 1st

Ok. Contest will start May 1st.

BETTORSWORLD VS http://www.ashnetwork.com

Right now, $500 goes to the winning team, which will consist of 5 players. Between now and May 1st I'll see if we can get a book to sweeten the pot. The $500 will be no strings, no book account. Just $$.

ONE PLAY A DAY.

MOST UNITS WINS.

WE WILL USE THE CLOSING LINE FROM THE FREE SPORTS MONITOR

http://www.bettorsworld.com/web/data/record.html

The team will consist of 5 players.

The first 5 to post in the original thread will be the team.......however, to be fair, you need to reply to this thread by 6pm est on Thursday or we will move to the next in line to make upo the team. Afterall, we want to make sure the team consists of guys who stop in more than once a week

So, waiting on :

monroe eaford
    the boy
    woodee
    theboys
    skillz

tick....tock....tick...tock.....

I'm in.

Comment

I'm in. Still polishing up my baseball skills and will be ready by May 1!

Comment

Please let The Boys play........we took off our panties for him.

Comment

I'm in.

Last edited by Monroe Eaford; 04-12-2006, 03:10 PM.

Comment

In?

Comment

top--

How do you guys want to decide plays?

Comment

Hey Wood, a fine case of deduction, and an easy way to eliminate picks would be to toss out any team that everyone agrees on......Seriously, whenever my bettin' buddies and I all agree on the same team....it loses.....Instead, go in on a team that everybody is "iffy" about....that usually works........Just a suggestion.
                ;)

Comment

any1 have the rules etc of everything?? like we decide on 1 play a day as a team or what im kind of confuseD??

Comment

That works for me. We just have to see when Everyone will be in and have soem type of deadline to put a pick in by. I know I get busy by the end of the day so morning is usually best for me.

Since its baseball and there is a game evryday we have to find a way to make sure we at least get a play in if only a couple can check in.

And if someone is really strong about a play, maybe use that if its agreeable.

Comment

Working...
                    X