World cup soccer 2006 - where are the predictions or bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World cup soccer 2006 - where are the predictions or bets

Fellas, we have an entire month of betting on soccer (June ) world cup soccer ..there has to be fans that have serious opinions on matches and bets that can be placed. Hoping to use this as a forum to talk about the games and match ups.

My picks for Friday

* West Germany -1.5 Goals -120
    ** Ecuador +.5 Goal -113
    *** Poland/Ecuador First Half Draw +110

Better games coming up later;
    Good Luck

Comment

I play mostly parlays, so gonna have some fun throwing soccer in with my BB pix. Feel good with my choices for today, as they are similiar to previous poster. I'm taking Germany ML-460, so not much value, but ups my parlay payoff a bit. And then also like Ecuador +1/2 -120. Since I'm taking up space here anyway, BB picks I like today, San Diego, LAA, and MIlw/StL under10. Good luck all.

Comment

Germany -1.5 -135 over CR

Germany outclasses the Costa Ricans. Host country looking to start off strong. Considered laying the big price on the straight moneyline but will take my chances here and hope for a 2-0 or 3-1 type score.

Poland -1/2 over Ecuador

Poland beat Ecuador 3-0 not long ago. It was an exhibition (friendly) game, however, as most know, there is no such thing as "friendly" in soccer. These teams play to win regardless. Winning or losing is like life and death for these teams and their fans. Poland will essentially be the home team here with most of the fan support. Also worth noting Ecuador nothing special away from home. Most of their success has been in the high altitude of their homeland.

Comment

Maybe putting the price would help

That's Poland -1/2 +105

Comment

SATURDAY PLAYS

** Sweden -1.5 -131
            ** Argentina / Ivory Coast Over 2 Goals -147
            * Ivory Coast +1 Goal -126

Good Luck

Comment

Worth the generous price..

IVORY COAST ML +620