World Cup 6/14 Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup 6/14 Wednesday

As of right now I am not playing anything on Wednesday but I'm going to do some more work on these early tommorow. So, we'll see.

It looks like it's time to start looking real hard at taking + goals with some of these dogs as draws and outright dog wins are much more likely from here forward.

Spain has the longest unbeaten streak of all 32 teams in the world cup. They haven't lost in 32 matches. But they are also known for underachiving in the world cup.

Tunisia, who is favored over Saudi Arabia has terrible defense. So anything can happen in this match.

Poland has it's back against the wall. They lose, and they go home and they'll be looking to make up for an embarassing first round loss.

While I haven't played yet, and may pass all together, if I do play I'll be looking hard at :

Ukraine +1/2, +1 -130

Saudi Arabia +1/2, +1 -128

Poland +1, +1.5 -131

Outright wins by the dogs or draws get the money. In the Poland game, even a 1 goal loss gets half the money. There is no huge class difference in any of these match ups on Wednesday, IMO.

Very good analysis Brink. Appreciate your viewpoints. I had already made my plays for today, before checking this site. I'm sticking with two favorites today, Spain and Germany. Not a ton of value, but as I said I play mostly parlays. Tunisia/SA, I actually played both ways. Although wasn't easy, fortunately Brazil covered, along with Korea yesterday. France knocked out 2 of my parlays, lucky Mavs covered, so finished day just above water, won 1 parlay out of 5, and hit 2nd half on Mavs. Main play today, Hurricanes finish off Oilers, giving up the 1 1/2, just to get some better value. Tough day for baseball, lot of big lines. Only 2 favs I played under -200, were Nationals and Astros. Dogs played Mets and Padres. Brink, you play the free Quest for the Cup on sportsbetting? I'm 13-0-2, but there are actually a batch above me that must have picked the draw also on France, or the earlier draw. Can't get myself to pull the trigger on a draw yet. Good luck with your pix, all.

Comment

LOL - Betting on a draw is tough. We're not used to playing for ties in this country. All our sports are to win

But there will be some great value playing the draw in alot of these matches.

Good Luck today!

Comment

I decided to pass on these games today. I'll keep an eye on the in progress, live betting stuff and see if anything developes.

Tommorrow is

Ecuador - Costa Rica
        Trinidad-England
        Paraguay-Sweden

Comment

Looks like passing today wasn't the best idea I ever had

Comment

Working...
          X