Clear All

• World Cup Friday 6/16

4 plays today -

Argentina -1/2, -1, -117 over Serbia

Ivory Coast +1/2 -106 over Netherlands

Ivory Coast/Netherlands over 2, 2.5 -108

Mexico -1/2, -1 -144 over Angola

Good Luck!!

Sweden was a nail biter, but all 3 favs come thru. PLus, got lucky with laaaaate goal in Ecuador game for the over. Wish I was as fortunate with American sports, as I took a hit on baseball. Actually not horrible, just not right games together on parlays. One of the downfalls of playing them I know.
    Feel still gotta play all three chalks again today, Argentina, Dutch, and Mexico. Netherlands may be tight, but I recall that female host on soccer shows picking them as her sleeper team for tourney. I'm not embarrassed to say I follow tips whenever I can. Gotta say looking to tomorrow, Italy, Czechs, and Portugal probably all tough to not play. Riding those favorites to the bank yet, I'm hoping.

Comment

Had a nice surprise this morning. After posting earlier, went on site to make my wagers 4 the day. A baby parlay came thru late last night, that I had given up on. So decided to "parlay" those unexpected winnings today. Thanks to Argentina, had them 3 times, and twox on the over. So have a nice start to my parlays for the day. Go Holland, Mexico, Mex over, and Carolina Hurricanes, one more time! A few baseball games scattered about also. Good Luck today, ALL

Comment

Working...
      X