• Bettorsworld Baseball Contest Team

19-31 -2048 ????????!!!!!!!

oK......

Eaford, Woodie, boy,

500 push ups each

plus

500 laps around your house.

We got em right where we want em.

I'll leave you with these words............

Well, boys, I haven't a thing to say. Played a great game -- all of you. Great game. I guess we just can't expect to win ‘em all. I'm going to tell you something I've kept to myself for years. None of you ever knew George Gipp. He was long before your time, but you all know what a tradition he is at Notre Dame....uh, I mean Bettorsworld. And the last thing he said to me, 'Rock, uh I mean Jeff,' he said, 'sometime when the team is up against it and the breaks are beating the boys, tell them to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock/Jeff,' he said, 'but I'll know about it, and I'll be happy.'

June 21st, 2006, the day the Bettorsworld baseball handicapping team received this motivational speech from their coach and turned things around, to come ALL the way back after being left for dead to win this damn contest.......

its all woodie's fault.

Comment

Standings as June 21 AM

BETTORSWORLD 19-32 (-2211)

ASHNETWORK 24-24-3 (-146)
      Let's All Win.

Comment

Thanks for the encouraging words Jeff. Hoping to make a dent in that lead by the All-Star break!

Comment

Make sure you don't remind me to hire you at my company's next Motivational Speaking Seminar.

7-7 since then, wait then again 50% is an improvement from 19-31, 38%.

LOL

Go ASHN!
          http://www.ashnetwork.com

Comment

we're not even at the allstar break Fixer.... my money is on BW

Comment

Actually we are more than half way home in this contest. It ends Aug. 31st.
              http://www.ashnetwork.com

Comment

oh..... guess i didnt read the rules closely enough. Disregard my previous statement.

Comment

Can we get another pep talk?

We need a slump-buster for the second half!

Please send booze and strippers fast! I think that should do the trick!

Comment

Is there a bank we can rob to pay off our bookie...

Comment

No more pep talks. I'm saving my best pep talk/speech just in case I need it for the Hilton Contest this year

Comment

OK, here's an idea for you guys: Always pick the team that's gonna win, that way you won't pick the losing team. Try that and see if it works....

Comment

Good advice...

Comment

Working...
                          X