Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tues Slate

sorry these are late...

i just copied straight from that other place i was talking about..this is what i post daily

Tribe and brew crew come through but the fish total sails over 2-1 +178 yesterday. Now on a 10-2 run last 3 days, hope to keep the profit streak alive.
    Gonna post a couple different slates daily....one will be only dogs and i will be playing them only on the Alt RL. When a dog wins a game they win by EXACTly 1 run 28.5% of the time. I'm gonna play dogs on the alt rl hoping to hit 33% or more with an average line of +200. My other slate will just contain teams/totals i think have value based on the public %s, line moves, basic handicapping, etc.

will be playing everything half units for now...records will be kept (tracking purposes will track everything as 100 per play) as i encourage others 2 do now that were @ a new place it will help new members know right off the bat without questioning who to follow etc...

Alt RL PUPS 3-3 +258 ( yest Clev-W)

3 pups are sticking out @ me where the lines giving us some doggy value in my opinion. KC @ Cincy, MILW @ Chic, COL @ Laa

basically 1 win here will get us to even more than that big gravy 0fers will be epxected some nights playing alt rls but the nice days will hopefully cancel those out)

Let's look @ the royals who just got done taking the series @ home vs the brewers and now go on the road but stay in the NL Central to play the red legs. KC is a much different team on the road winning a whole 9 games so far this year but with this juicy line and pitching matchups i'll take my shot for win # 10 tonight. Red legs on a nice W,L pattern their past 7 games going W,L,W,L,W,L,W, ?.... KC send Wood (R) to the mound to go against Milton (L). Their season long numbers are similar but the last 3 wood is pitching much better. (16 IP WHIP 1.38 ERA 3.78 with kc going 1-2 over his 3 start) (Milton 17 IP 1.56 WHIP 6.23 ERA last 3 starts with reds losing all 3 of his outings) Reds have gotten over 4 runs just once in their last 8 games only hitting .252 vs righties over their last 10 also. Kc's penn has been pitching a lot better than the reds also lately. This just seems way too high to not take a stab @. Kansas City Royals -1.5 +284

We will stay in the NL central and go back to the brewers again after backing them in the easy win yesterday. I'm not going into a nice detailed write up for this one. Cubs are in disarray and thats the bottom line. They have the clear better starting pitcher today but that is about all they have going for them. I'll lay the run and give it a shot with this fat line. Cubbies game 2 of series off loss are 3-10. Crew gm 2 series off win are 8-4. Milwaukee Brewers -1.5 +268

The last puppy i see some value in today is the Colorado Rockies. They are small pup on the road with a better pitcher going. They have Cook on the hill vs Jeff Weaver. Angels should bring his bro back up instead of him in my opinion. Cook is in the zone but the rockies have lost last 3 outings for him because of no run support. 22 IP l 3 starts, 1.00 WHIP, 2.86 ERA. Weaver = 17.2 IP, 1.25 WHIP 3.57 ERA over last 3. Angels only hitting .219 vs righties last 10 and are 1-7 in weaver's last 8 starts. Rockies are 10-3 in interleague play and are 6-3 in game 2 of a series off a loss. Colorado Rockies -1.5 +185

Other Slate 12-4 +813 ( yest Milw-w, Fla/Tb Und -L )

We get hot twin pitcher Liriano going again today but faces the Dodgers and Lowe with a nice season going himself.

Looks like I should've pulled the trigger on this earlier as it has moved a lot but I still think the price is low enough for a play. Tigers the best team in the game hosting the stros and the Rocket. He did not have great control in his last start and no reason for him to be stud like in this start vs the hot swinging motown cats. Tigers send Robertson (L) to the hill (1.18 WHIP 3.86 ERA l3 starts). Stros do hit lefties on the year better than righties but during this last 10 game stretch they totally forgot hot. They are hitting .169 vs lefties in the last 10. Detriot is hitting .327 vs righties their last 10. Tigers pen is in much much better shape than the astros. Tigers are 17-5 last 22 interleague games. Tigers in gm 2 of a series off a Win are 13-3. Astros are 3-10 in Clemens last 13 starts and some of those games came when they were actually hitting the ball and not playing the best team in baseball on the road. Detroit Tigers -144

I dont understand this chisox pirates line at all. Yes pittsburgh is @ home and yes they have Snell on the hill their most consistent pitcher and yes they hit better lefties but i mean come on they are in a FUNK. I can see the rest of the world doesn't get this line either as 83% of the ml bets are on chicgao and 86% of parlay action in this game on the whitesox. I'm not going to lay the huge road wood but i will parlay them with the hot twinkies again like i did last night Liriano pitched. That night Contreras took the hill for chicago but Buerhrle goes tonight. He has pitched very well his last 3 outings. He came to the hill to get the streak started again last time Vazquez ended it against Texas. No better time to start another streak than vs the pirates, losers of 11 in a row. CWS 24-7 last 31 interleague games. PIT is 15-40 their last 55 interleague games. Liriano and the hot twins are definitly the best choice to parlay up with the whitesox. They are @ home where they just love to play. They are 25-10 @ home and have won 5 in a row, 15 of last 17, 10 of last 11 night games, 12-2 last 14 interleague games. I think they both have a GREAT SHOT of winning but don't wanna lay the runs or juice so will put them in a little 2 teamer again. Will not be having as rated but i also lean both overs in both of these games. Pitt has been putting up a few runs in their losing streak and lad is like 14-2-2 to the over as an underdog.

Chisox (Action)/ Minnesota (Liriano) +148

GL today board let's keep bending over that book.
Working...
X