Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know of a Proven NFL Handicapper or Site with a proven record of success??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know of a Proven NFL Handicapper or Site with a proven record of success??

Anybody know of a Proven NFL Handicapper or Site with a proven record of success??

I'm looking to get a list of handicappers that are Proven winners over the last couple of years and starting to compile a list for everyone. Thanks for your input. Will repost list once completed.

Bettorsworld key releases

Comment

yea, ME

Comment

Hey B,

There's a guy out there known as the bookie slayer??. Might be building a website this year or maybe had one last year. A friend of mine swears by him...told me he won 65% of his games last year during the 2005 season.

Also told me there's no loud phone calls...no boisterous claims of 80% winners and best of all NO 5000 STAR LOCKS. Just an email to all his clients on friday evening with the picks.

Not much of a fan of services but I consider this a reliable source for those who don't have enough time to handicap the games themselves.

If I find out more I'll post in this forum

Good luck this year

PC

Comment

My boy Woodie12. He just went 20-10 in the pre-season.

Natty

Comment

As I recall, you went 20-10 as well!!

Check out the BW cappers page and all the info in here. Tons of good stuff and solid info!

May be Natty will release his labor day game of the year too if his double-secret inside info comes in late!

Comment

why spend $$ on a tout

All ya got to do is come to the forum after 11:00 am on Sat and get pics from the posters............went 21-12 last week 64%.......WHUT THE HELL MORE DO YA WANT?

Comment

Kelso Sturgeon...Marc Lawrence...Jim Feist...that`s if you wanna pay a buttload of money to win a few dollars...

Comment

"May be Natty will release his labor day game of the year too if his double-secret inside info comes in late!"

LOL! Good one Woodie12! LOL!

Natty

Comment

OK here's the deal on "The Slayer" as he calls himself.

He has a website at www.bookieslayer.com. He's a documented 65% ATS last year. For those familiar with the Howard Stern Show I guess the resident gambler on the show Artie Lange has been touting his service. If someone joins please post plays for the rest.

PC

Comment

cappermaster those are good names however you can do just as well following some the names listed above without forking out the dough to win same percentage or less.

Comment

Noname, I don`t fork out anything to anybody...just threw out some well known names that do have a track record. I do just fine by myself...Watch me on the sports monitor..under *Carson James*.....I`m going to catch bigpappa this week...and bury him..

Comment

Working...
                        X