Clev Brown update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clev Brown update

So, the Browns are down to their third center now as the back up to LeCharles left practice yesterday with back spasms. It's starting to look like trading time for Cleveland just to get somebody in there who can do the job.

They're going to go with Alonzo Ephraim for now, a guy they signed last week who spent some time in Philly, I they pretty much have to go with him because the other guy they brought in to help out retired on Sunday. Yes, that's right, he retired.

Behind Ephraim is a guy named Rob Smith who the Browns are loathe to play at center because, believe it or not, he sweats too much. Yep, sweat gets on the ball, ball gets hard to handle, quarterback fumbles the exchange, nobody wins. You honestly can't make stuff like this up.

My guess is the Browns are going to give up a draft pick for someone, they look like they've got no other choice. Center is just too valuable a spot to try to get by with some fourth string undrafted whoever. Whoever thought losing Jeff Faine would be the end of the world.

In other line news, the Browns will be without guard Ryan Tucker for all of the preseason as he's recovering from minor knee surgery and they've lost rookie guard Isaac Sowells indefinitely.

Thanks for the info, Its appreciated.
    good luck

Comment

Browns are looking fucked there. I think most football bettors dont realize just how important Center's are.

Comment

Working...
      X