X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wednesday bases

4-2 (+5.36 units) last night
    122-99 (+35.02 units) overall

I hit both three unit plays for the second night in a row. This time I did not lose all my other plays, so I came out on top last night. I am not sure off hand, but plus 35 units might be a high for the season, if it is not, it is real close. Lets try this again today, hope my good luck continues.

I missed the first game between the reds and astros. I kept going back and forth on that one anyway. I probably would have taken the reds and it just now went final. The reds lost the game 7-3, so there is proof that sometimes it is better to be lucky than good. The San Fran game just now started as well, so I missed that one. Would have played San Fran on the runline today, but no official action seeing how I just got off work. Lets take a look at the rest of the night games now.

Yankees -130 vs. Seattle (3 units)……………The Yankees finally lost a game while Seattle finally won a game yesterday. Don’t look for that to happen again tonight. I think the yanks had a letdown after doing what they did to boston and seattle which just sucks was due to win a game. Wang(14-5, 3.86), has a big pitching advantage I think tonight over his counterpart. The yanks are finally playing with some swagger again and I just don’t see them losing a second in a row to seattle. Very nice odds we are getting with the much better pitcher and team. This one real solid tonight. I will be shocked if it goes down.

San Diego +108 vs. Dodgers (3 units)……………It is a little scary going against the dodgers right now but I am going to. I did last night and got a 1-0 victory. It is really scary going against Penny, but San Diego seems to own the dodgers. The dodgers are due to start losing some. Nobody can keep winning like they have. All of a sudden the padres on right on them. If the pads were the favorite, I might be suckered into taking the dodgers, but I will not pass up a nice home dog who plays very well against the dodgers.

Phillies -154 vs. Cubs (2 units)………..I almost took the cubs in this one thinking the phils are due to lose, but changed my mind. Hope this play is not with my heart rather than my head. The phils are playing great ball right now. Myers has been struggling a bit lately, but mostly at home. Myers is 5-1 with a 4.61 ERA in his road starts this year. Even if he does not bring his a-game, I think the phils can put enough runs on the board to win again. I think this is a really important game to win because tomorrow they get Carlos Zambrano, 13-5, 3.34) and he is tough. Of course my man Cole Hamels is going against him. Under might be a solid play Thursday.

Atlanta -169 vs. Pittsburgh (2 units)……….This one scares me for some reason but I have to go against the bumbling bucs on the road. They won last night so I think the odds are stacked against them the way they have played on the road this year to win two in a row. Hudson coming around for the braves and is pitching a little better, but Snell appears to be the pirates best pitcher this year. As much as he scares me, I just have to go against the worst road team in baseball.

Washington +119 vs. Florida (1 unit)……………This play is only a hunch, therefore only one unit. Those nats are one of those goofy teams that put a hurting on you once in while. I just have a crazy feeling they score a bunch of runs tonight and win easily. Just a feeling, no other reason here.

Kansas City +138 vs. Cleveland (1 unit)………..Another one unit play bases simply on a hunch. Those royals don’t suck as bad as people think at home. They can score some runs. This should be a high scoring game and my gut tells me the royals come out on top. I only need to hit one of my 2 one unit plays to make a profit on them and I can see one of these dogs coming through. Who knows, maybe I get lucky and hit them both.

I almost cannot believe I have been winning after a horrendous first half of the season. I must be getting lucky.

I will be back later tonight with my preseason football picks in the football thread for the entire weekend for those of you who might be interested. I am 19-14 (+4.23 units) so far for those interested in football.

Good Luck Everybody!!

Pretty good night again! You would have thought the royals could hold a 10 run 1st inning lead wouldn't you?

Love your write-ups and insight.

Comment

Working...
    X