X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday bases

2-2 (-2.23 units) yesterday
    127-104 (+35.55 units) overall

Had a losing night last night, but not real bad, I can live with it. Still having a very good second half of the season.

oakland -111 vs texas (3 units)...........Some people might consider this game a trap with the line being so low. I don't. Texas has played well vs oakland this year, so they can certainly win this game. The main reason I am taking oakland is Barry Zito. Zito is 9-2 with a 3.03 ERA in 14 road starts this season, and has won four straight outings away from home. Zito is 16-4 with a 3.65 ERA in 28 starts against the Rangers, his most wins against any team. In addition to all those stats, the a's are simply a great second half team, they have been for years now. Texas is only playing 500 ball at home, so I will take my chances that Zito can beat them in their own ballpark.

mets -126 vs phillies (3 units)..........I hate going against my phlliies again, but they are due to drop a few. The mets are red hot at home right now. It will take a great pitching effort from Wolf to beat the mets tonight. I still don't think he is all the way back from Tommy John surgery yet. Even though I hate the mets, they are the class of the east this year, so to get them as hot as they are at home and only lay 126 is a pretty sweet deal.

Wow! I am stopping at two games tonight. I have looked and looked and I just don't see anything else that I feel good about. That is very unusual for me to only take two games with a full schedule.

Here were some leans that I could not pull the trigger on. Lets see how I would have done.

cincinnati -104 vs san fran
    boston -163 vs seattle
    arizona +106 vs dodgers

remember, they do not count towards my record, only opinions. Watch me hit those three and lose my two plays.

I am going to have to take a pass on plays for Saturday. I have another long day at work and wil not have time to cap any of the night games, so I will be back on Sunday with more plays.

Sunday or Monday is going to be my last day to post baseball plays. College football starts next Thursday and I want to put more effort into that.

Good Luck Everybody!!

Good Luck Mark

I think your phillies will pull it out tonight. Wolf has a good record againts them and the phillies have been playing them tough.

I hope your right about zito tonight, I think he is gonna get hit though. they may still win, but it will be high scoring if they do.

Maddux has been great for the dodgers by my surprise and think he starts the series off well for them, plus Vargas hasn't won back to back starts since early May.

I think Tigers beat the tribe 2 nite, I don't see Bonderman allowing them to drop 3 in a row.

I hope U don't mind me adding my 2 cents in your thread. its the stretch run and its getting exciting.
    good luck

Comment

Working...
    X