X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday bases

1-1 (-0.78 units) friday
    128-105 (+34.77 units) overall

Took saturday off and probably a good thing I did, I had some losers. sometimes you need to get lucky as well.

With college football starting this week, I want to give up bases in order to spend more time on football, but I am having a hard time giving up something when I am winning. So here is how I decided to do it. Starting today, when I have back to back losing days, I am done. It does not matter how small the losing day is either. I figured I might as well make a game out of it. I am really excited for college football this week.

On to todays action..................

mets -141 vs phillies (3 units).............I have already said the phils are due to drop a few. Phils really blew last nights game leading 5-2 in the 5th only to give up 7 runs in the 7th and get blown out. Mets have been very impressive at home and they got Maine pitching today. Already this year he is 2-0 with a 1.50 era vs the phils. Unless he just has an off day, the mets should win this game. I amost hope as a phillies fan that I am wrong, but you cannot bet with your heart and make money.

st louis -156 vs cubs (3 units)..........This is more of a gut feeliing than anything else. It has been forever since the cardinals have been on a roll. Something tells me they are going to get hot and put their division away. Even though the cubs have played better recently, they are still the cubs. The cards win another today.

white sox -134 vs minnesota (2 units)....................I jsut feel the odds are in my favor in this one. White sox, although slumping, have a great home record and they really need this one badly. I just cannot see minnesota going in there and taking another one. I see the sox bats coming to life and scoring a ton of runs tonight.

cincinnati +121 vs san fran (2 units)........Again, I am playing the odds here. Reds are in a battle and have dropped a couple. For some reason, san fran does not impress me even though they are back in the wild card race. I just think odds are cincy wins one here.

baltimore -162 vs tampa bay (1 unit)...........I hate taking a team like baltimore, but tampa bay is really a horrible road team. Sometimes it really is that simple

milwaukee -101 vs florida (1 units)............brewcrew not facing willis today and they need a win. I have always been a big fan of brewer pitcher Capuano. This one looks solid to me. He is due for a great game like he is more than capable of.

I have felt really great about games recently and have not done as well as I thought I should have, been splitting everthing lately. Today I don't feel great about these games, so I hope to have a great day.

Good Luck Everybody!!

Good Luck Mark, I'll be rooting for u.
    good luck

Comment

Working...
    X