This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xbigpappa
    Cause I say "SO" Heart Attack!!!!!!!...........If you wanna run the contest, you can set the kick-off time.

I like putting loot on the guys that kick azz, so the hour difference gives every one who visits the thread the opportunity to make $$$, otherwise if someone posts at kickoff, no one has a chance to make $$$ off of the pics.....Need more be said?

Let's all be nice to pappa.........he just got outta da joint. Something to do with anger management............

Comment

Boyz, ya need to werk on ur pics dude.........don't make me cum up to motown with ma baseball bat next week lookin 4 ya if u issue another loser!

Comment

LuckL and Natty

college this week isn't your week ...i lose more then 2k but anyway thanks ....good luck next time ...i like you guy pick NFL more then college hihihi .....

Comment

Hey, those picks went 21-12 dude. You just didn't pick the right ones

Comment

remind me never to ask a simple question here in the future. small wonder this forum has dwindled over the years.

Comment

Will standings be posted? Considering I have a short attention span.

Comment

They have already been posted on a separate thread.

Comment

To: Hungtran

Dude, ya riding the wrong hoss'es buddy

Im the HEAD azz kicker this YEAR in College Football........those dudes ya followed last week r yesterday's news..........Ya better git on ma Gravey train while the getting is good............I TOLD everyone i would WHUP azz this year......apparently yall don't hear me tho!

Comment

Georgia

Comment

Purdue
                      Ain't no stall'n when death comes call'n

Comment

Guys - make sure you post in the right thread - this is last weeks thread!

Comment

Working...
                        X