Nevada @ Fresno State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nevada @ Fresno State

HUGE revenge game for Fresno, who has dominated Nevada over the years. Last year Nevada upset Fresno 38-35. This came the week after Fresno ALMOST beat USC in a 50-42 shoot out. So Fresno suffered a natural let down.

Nevada won 8 of last 9 last year - 9-3 overall

Nevada returns 7 off including QB and 7 def

Nevada 3-10 straight up and 2-11 ATS their last 13 road games

Nevada D has given up 46 points per game average against Fresno the last 7 years

Fresno is 6-1 straight up and 5-1-1 ATA last 7 against Nevada - Average margin of victory was 24

Fresno 8-2 straight up and 7-3 ATS their last 10 as a home fav

Fresno returns 8 on defense and 6 on offense

Fresno will miss former QB Pinegar

Jeff, Great stats, but let's not forget that Nevada is returning their senior quarterback and Fresno State lost their senior quarterback. Also both teams lost their starting running backs. I like Nevada getting the 13.

Comment

I like the over in this one.

Comment

Gonna go with Nevada plus the points, and also calling for them to win outright.
        Even though both of my numbers say take Fresno, I can find no reason why Nevada should be getting anymore than a TD, so I'll play some for the win outright.
        These opening games always seem tough to me, though, and a big play on this one is only a normal size play later on in the year.

Comment

UGLY first half for Nevada, amazing they are only down 8 and still alive at the break.

Comment

Nice call on Nevada guys.

Last I checked the score it was 21-6 and I figured Fresno was gonna blow them out.

Comment

Working...
            X